Remarried Empress - Ch. 30

@mortuz
The Line Webtoon system is not so bad since chapters are getting freed on a regular basis, there is no ad (that I noticed at least), ...
But of course, there is more frustration when waiting for the official source to catch up to other sources than when starting a series from zero directly on that source.

Fed-Kun's army
it will take 4 months at least for webtoon to get to 30 chapter T_T

*sigh* see you soon Rumpi ! I loved your translation

Dex-chan lover
Request for,you to keep putting memes up somewhere. Also, I still pity Rashta somewhat. I mean, I do hate her getting involved with a married man, but she did it to better her life from being a SLAVE!! That is a pretty big issue imo. Yet, even now, she still doesn’t really get a proper education and is just being used. The only one I really hate is stupidshoe. He is the one with all the power and should know better.

Thanks you for your hard work.
These translations were a delight to read, especially because of the end credits in every chapter.

Trashta and Trashoe indeed

Group Leader
Bless you, Rumpi-tachi. I'll be looking forward to your other releases. QvQ (I'm already planning to follow this one on Webtoon~)

I didn’t think I could hate Trashta anymore than I already do... AND THEN YOU GO AND DRAW ADD CLOWN FEATURES ON HER?!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!

Thank you for your hard work guys! Your fun comments always mellowed my anger after seeing Trashta and her trash boi <3

Users who are viewing this thread