Remarried Empress - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the translation work, and sorry for the loss. May the good times you shared together keep you strong now and in the future.

Hugs!

Thanks again for another great chapter. My condolences on your loss but I'm glad you have many happy memories to reflect on.

@MajestyHeart I’m so sorry for your loss, the world has lost yet another beautiful soul and heaven gained this beautiful soul ! I’m happy you’ve got great memories you can look back on, I’m sure your mother is always supporting and loving you from above! Sending over many hugs and love!

My heart goes out to you. She sounds like a great human being and an awesome mom. I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks for all your work

my condolences translators :( your mother sounds like a wonderful human being and i'm so sorry for your loss. sending my love and care your way <3 take your time to heal your heart and stay safe

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93
If it makes you feel any better, if i remember right
We're close to the point where the divorce plot starts.

@MajestyHeart
Sorry for your loss, as someone who lost their father a few years ago, you really don't understand just how much they mean to you until they aren't there anymore, so savoring every moment with them is definitely something i agree with you on.

Your mom sounds like she was the most amazing type of lady. I wish you my condolences, she will most definitely be continuing to read from in heaven to see what's gonna go down! Much love.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, it is amazing your mom was so supportive of your hobbies and interests. Not everyone is blessed with such awesome and loving parents. I'm sorry for your loss, she sounds like an awesome lady.

Thank you for the chapter. I suppose Trashta's third-person bit is part of how she makes people underestimate how much of a conniving snake she is. (shakes head)

@MajestyHeart thank you for the chapters that you are providing us and also consolations to you and your family, a mother is someone which can never be replaced and remember that she will be always with you in your heart and protecting you

I caught up from chapter 1 to 47 all in one day and now the suspense is killing me, I want to find out what happens but I also like the expressions of the characters and the visuals so i'm a bit torn.

@majestyheart I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you had that kind of wonderful bond with your mother, I know you will carry her with you forever. Thank you for your work on this series!

the fuck was rashta thinking she was going up against 🙄 but anyways thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sorry for your loss. I was also a caretaker for my mother before she passed away when I was 20. Some helpful words I've received when I became depressed from it were that the pain and grief in your heart may not heal, it's something you learn to live with as time goes on. My heart and prayers go to you and your family.

Thanks for sharing a little about your mom. She sounds like a good woman who when she opened her eyes in heaven heard: "Well done good and faithful servant. "😇

Thanks for the translation also in this time.

Your mom sounds like such a awesome woman and I’m glad she can be basically best friends with you and your siblings, I hope you look back on those moments as a stronger and happier person.

Users who are viewing this thread