Remarried Empress - Ch. 47

thanks for the chapter! my condolences. sounds like your mother was a wonderful person. stay strong <3

Thank you for the chapter and thank you for sharing about your mom! Praying for you and your family, hope you all have a time of healing and rest as we go into the new year <3

your mother sounds like a wonderful person, God rest her soul, and my sympathies go out to you man.

I'm sorry for your loss. Please take all the time you need to take care of yourself!

Thank you for the update, but please take all the time you need to deal with your loss. Your mother sounds like an amazing person, and I'm so sorry for her passing. Thank you for sharing her with us, even a little, and I hope things feel at least a little better soon! <3

Thank you for the update and take all the time you need to deal with the loss of your mom. this story can wait.

Thanks for the update. You made me miss my own mother 🤧. RIP to your mom.

Thank you for the update, and take all the time you need! Your health and family comes first :)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your mom sounds like a fun amazing lady! Hoping your family is coping well. Thank you for the update!

My condolences. Your mama sounded like a wonderful and kind woman. I hope you would find solace in your happy memories together.

Your honorandum was beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. I feel for you and my heart goes out to you and your sister. I will say a prayer for you and I"m sorry for your loss.

I'm sending you lots of love, hugs, light and even more hugs. I'm often thinking about that with my parents and I'm also in my 30's so they're not that young anymore....we should all love the people close to us, because we never know when they will go to the other side. Or when it will happen to us.
Thank you for taking the time to do that chapter for us even after living such a difficult time. I'm really sending you lots of love. If you ever need to talk, feel free to contact me or write here. I'm sure we'll all, at least a lot of us, be here to help. Once again, lots of hugs, as much as you feel you need. 💕

Condolence to you. Sad to hear your mom passed away. If you need some time to rest or take a break Im completely fine about it. Lots of love from me!

I’m so sorry for your loss. Your mom sounds like an awesome person. Sending lots of love and strength.

I’m terribly sorry for your loss and am sending you lots of love! Though I am glad you are back, please if you need more time to take a break, do not hesitate to do so <3. I loved this chapter by the way!

Women like your Mother are blessed, I love how you honor her here too. Always remember, she's in your future too, and take heart going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread