Remarried Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

It’ll probably take another 60 chapters to get to the divorce at the pace this is going. In the novel it was around chapter 80-ish (original but it’s like 160-ish in the translated cause it’s been split into parts)

This story I feel like I can relate. The emperor of course wanted her to act more "cute" In a relationship. If a Guy is not satisfied enough with what his girlfriend/ wife can do. He meets a girl that will do what he wants. Instantly replaced. What you are not willing to do for your partner others can do it. What's worse is he is the emperor. He thinks he can do whatever he please. The trash he is. Just throwing away his childhood friend for a woman he just met. Just let her ruin that trash emperor. Like she can help him with political stuff.

@Kusa it's just gossip if the rumor turns out to be true as far as I know. I think it is true though, she doesn't know how to read and in stories like this it usually means they are low class or a servant and couldn't receive an education. Unless she was a abused as a child, but by her demeanor it doesnt seem like rashta was abused.

Now that the novel translations are axed (thank you CrystalCrater for all the hard work) this webtoon is my only chance at seeing her finally leave this douche. I STG IF THIS GETS TAKEN DOWN DUE TO REPOSTERS BEFORE THAT HAPPENS I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL.

OHHHHH HIS NECK... IT'S NICE AND LONG... I THINK I CAN FIT MY HANDS AROUND IT... I REALLY WANT TO STRANGLE HIM 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
wait a sec, shit's sideways - I think Rashta's another country's agent.

God this emperor pisses me off how can he do anything when all he seems to do is think with his fucking cock

what the hell bro i hate this guy go stick your pickle into a cactus and leave our empress alone

Pretty bird fell in love with the lovely queen~ aww
But why must the king (and the antagonist) has to dampen the mood again *sigh* can't wait for when we get to the part she divorce him just so I can see their expression again

Okay, this Emperor is psychotic. You are the one who wanted the fuck with a classless parasite, handle it yourself you damned pig!

That idiotic duo make my blood boil so I'm skipping the story where the idiotic duo involved. I'm here for the Empress and the bird love story 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, i'm just surprised that he didn't start accusing her for sending "secret" message bird to someone. Dude is paranoia incarnate.

i never wanted to slap somebody this bad...lord give me patience 'cause if you give me strength i'm gonna break my computer

I have to say... how can these birds still have feathers it loses so much of them it looks like a rainstorm... 🤔🤔🤔

Also that guy is such a bum head

Users who are viewing this thread