Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Manga MC : Help a girl connect to internet and girl fall in love immediately

Me : helping a lot of girl with their homework, errand, school projects and more, and me still got no girl that see me as love interest.

:meguuusad:
We are ugly He is not.

Dex-chan lover
For me personally at least, this is I think the first manga I've read that is basically set during the COVID lockdown, or this manga's version of it. That, plus the extra side of seeing the FeMC's point of view as well, makes this pretty interesting despite the black hole level of denseness that is the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Wow two short shelf life mangas on the latest series rotation board. Like I said in the other thread, good luck to the TL team but this will be glacially slow as there's not even a backlog of Raws to judge how the author does over a short arc...

Dex-chan lover
It's just a poke. Nothing major.

Ah, yes, you hope she's grateful that you meet the basic standards of decency. Have a cookie. You're such a gentleman for not molesting her. And usually in these situations she'd be more grateful if you didn't.

You two are alone. Her exposing a little bit of leg doesn't do anything that give you a glimpse.

He certainly has the maturity of a grade schooler.

Um, yeah, that's not how evacuations go, unless it's a totalitarian state. There would be compensation for doing something like that.

She's such a dork. It's cute. Like the outfit as well.

It's almost as if she's hinting at something. Can't tell what...

She sure does know a lot. Maybe for some specific reason. Though it would take someone with a maturity greater than a grade schooler to figure that out.

"Even without the mask, her face is too good-looking."
Got a mask fetish or something?

She's got a... bed table? In front of the dresser? Seems weird. Or is it a stool with a drawer, since the TV is to the side.

Casually entering the password. Well, if there's a modem nearby, it's often printed on it.

"I can't do anything besides wi-fi!"
You mean the thing you completely failed at?

And the moment he mentions staying, she tries to go tsundere, but only reaches half way before flipping back to happiness.

Indeed, what's with that cute creature?

Classic love at first sight. More or less.

If he'd reject you and think of you as a pushy or loose woman, you didn't have much if any chance to start with.

So yeah, exactly that move she wanted him to make.

This could absolutely go somewhere.

YOU WILL READ ANOTHER SELF INSERT SERIES (i will)
I kind of refuse to label this as a "self insert" since I refuse to believe that real people act like that.

There's some potential with this, though I think the whole end of the chapter deflated it a bit.
Yeah, but on the plus side, it is nice seeing her side of it.

Funny thing is if genders reversed this comment section would do a complete 180°.
Maybe, maybe not. It's extremely rare for guys in manga to be as dorky as she is while also making those kinds of moves. And deliberately wait for the girl to make any moves.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
She may be faking the bad a computer thing, but she sure does have 5 IQ. Stalking is sus, but all you really had to say was "I heard you got kicked out, I have a spare room. Would you like to stay there until your house is disinfected?" Boom, girl showing basic kindness, instantly falls in love. EZ.

She already kinda revealed her knowing the apartment thing anyway, may as well come clean-ish.

Dex-chan lover
Pandemics right, loose a family win a mentally disturbed stalker.

Also another great keeper for later forum use.
a8c7a80f-36e0-4f2e-b64d-63a60e1f3256.png

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the flimsiest reasons to fall in love that I've ever seen in manga.

Double-page supporter
So there's this genre about "For some reason a girl and a boy (I mean, ME) live together in the same building, in the same apartment, in the same room" huh...

Just read another title about a school girl had to be a maid for the MC because MC is so rich he pays her debt...

Users who are viewing this thread