Rent-a-Girlfriend - Ch. 304 - The Girlfriend And That Time (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Popped in after skipping 70 chapters to see if it was good yet.
....Maybe #400

Dex-chan lover
Author's wife is probably experiencing PMS and is venting his frustration through his shitty manga
You're too kind for assuming Reiji has a wife.

I think you mean he's imagining that his life-size cardboard cutout of Chizuru is PMSing and he's wanking off to the thought of making some pink valentines day themed "ink" to draw the next chapter's color page with.

Cause the white "ink" on white paper thing has never worked out for him and his editor has always made him burn those pages and redraw everything in actual ink.

But to this day, Reiji still doesn't understand why people think he's weird for poking holes in the mouths and groins of every Chizuru drawing he's made (both for the manga and for himself) and introducing "her" to everyone he meets as his rental girlfriend turned cohabitation partner and embarrassingly admits she's still investigating her feelings for him before actually committing to dating him for real.

Cause even a fucking cardboard cutout of his own drawings has to think twice about getting close to this wad lmfao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
chapter title : the mental illness girl-friend and "that time of the month" .

- readers : TALENT-LESS MANGAKA , where is the return of the queen , ruka ? where is she in chapter 304 ? she made a cameo in chapter 303 .

page 5 :
- wimpy simp : today , im waking up very late , at 10 AM instead of 4 AM . that means i score some very high points for "the investigation" of main female .

page 16 :
- simp : for you , im making a crappy porridge that taste like sh!ts . and i wasted my money to buy a lot of useless medicines and stuffs . that means i score some very high points for "the investigation" of you .

last pages :
when i was reading the japanese raw scans , judging from his reaction : his face became as white as a piece of sheet ... of paper , i thought main female said something like :

• get the f*** out of my house , simp .
  • go kill yourself , simp .
  • i caught HIV AIDS SIDA , and i will die soon .
  • im pregnant with the baby of the beret male , or of the ape kibe .
  • seeing your ugly face makes me want to kill myself .

" colored pages in the next chapter , there will be some red blood . "

next chapter , i guess simp will think : "bodily juices" is coming out of her pu$$y ? im having a big boner . and she is on her period , so that means right now , she is not pregnant with the baby of the beret male , or of the ape kibe , what a relief .

Geniunely hilarious that this shit has not developed AT all in 300 chapters.. Just checked to see but it's still all the same.

Dex-chan lover
He actually does.
Liar. I refuse to believe this is true.

Show me where in Japanese law it says its legal for a human to marry their own drawings. /s

Nah for real though, if they were married before KanoKari, then I can see the series more than just him self-inserting himself in a fantasy with a girl he created, and more about him giving us a literal play by play of his every single thought about how he first rented his wife and paid her enough to marry him lmfao

But if KanoKari came first, then she must look like Chizuru or he sees Chizuru in her somehow and/or she walked into this already planning to divorce him for half the residuals and other kickbacks once he finally ends the series.

...wait, I think I finally figured out why he won't let the series have any progress anymore!

Alright, for real, for real. Legitimately never would have guessed that. Good for him.

.....so what brand name and material is she made of lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread