Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 309 - The Girlfriend And Her Rental Work (3)

Dex-chan lover
I‘m telling you guys Chizuru is finally falling for him then Mami comes around guilt-tripping Kazuya into taking her back by telling him the truth about why she left him and about the promise he made with her while they were together.

There ain’t no way Chizuru now just decides to accept her feelings, he doesn’t move out and they begin to be a couple. Just waiting for the drama tbh

How to unsubscribe this mango, I don't know why I read this, this mango make me feel like shit, but on next week I reed this. It's shitty spiral of despair and masochism. I don't like it.

Double-page supporter
A nice mini-arc but now we are probably back with a Kazuya heavy chapter next week. Hoping its Mami & Chizuru but I got a bad feeling.

Dex-chan lover
She can't marry him yet the mangaka too much of a pussy to continue to after marriage events

Group Leader
Please for love of all the people who is left reading and their sanity, please hurry up!

Dex-chan lover
"I want to see you married to my grandson, surrounded by children"
GRANDMA. JFC. WHY WOULD YOU PRESSURE LADY CHORIZO LIKE THIS??? TO KAZUCUCK???

Dex-chan lover
Imagine's him in a Tuxedo and still thinks she's lying. The only thing she's lying about is the fact she thinks she's lying.

Dex-chan lover
Page 13... he actually turned into a fish. :haa:

Imagine's him in a Tuxedo and still thinks she's lying. The only thing she's lying about is the fact she thinks she's lying.
I'm still holding out for her to actually be lying about something, instead of her taking Simpzuya's place as the one who agonizes over idiotic stuff.

Maybe a Best Ending where she admits she took up Umi on a job offer in Hollywood.

Or better yet, the Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nain da Kara ne!! ending. :devilish:

Dex-chan lover
Page 13... he actually turned into a fish. :haa:

I'm still holding out for her to actually be lying about something, instead of her taking Simpzuya's place as the one who agonizes over idiotic stuff.

Maybe a Best Ending where she admits she took up Umi on a job offer in Hollywood.

Or better yet, the Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nain da Kara ne!! ending. :devilish:
I, as the idiot I am, just had to read up that ending. I am now considerably dumber. Thanks I guess :haa:

Dex-chan lover
the series really is just much better outside of kazuya's head, like living inside of that mans head has ruined us to the point where we still will go "what do you see in him?" in this chapter. we're at the point where the author will have to throw them into one of those dojin dungeon rooms to force progress. also where did the alien go ?

Dex-chan lover
I can see it now.
Mami's thought of Cuckzuya not being there and being bummed about it.. Chorizo seeing him in a tux.
She's going to realize it, but Mami's gonna step in just before and try to get back together with him, to which, Chorizo wont like it.
Drama ensues.

Users who are viewing this thread