Rent-A-Girlfriend

If I had to guess...that guy might be a director for a tv show or play? ...sigh misunderstandings. The author needs to at least give one redeeming alpha quality to this guy. Because so far he is fucking beta. Enjoying the series so far but MC c'mon

Dex-chan lover
@herrosenpai
agreed, definitely some kind of modeling/show gig.

Same old "misunderstanding because the MC has a pea-sized brain and jumps to conclusions instead of just communicating" trope. Boring, obvious and foreseeable as hell. When the author has no idea how to advance the story or do character development, such crap comes out to fill chapters.

Just when you think the MC is decent he always ends up thinking about fucking a bitch, the bitch getting fucked by someone else, or sex period. This fucker just wants to fuck. Fuck this dude.

How does this garbage have anything above a 4 in rating when its only saving grace is the art. The MC is probably the trashiest I've seen. The author uses maximum levels of cliche as a last ditch effort to redeem him, where they make the MC sabotage that as well.
Regardless, I'm going to read it to see how much worse it can get.

As bad as this manga is, I still enjoy it since i didn't exactly expect quality from this.
The MC is jackass idiot though, and it doesnt look like he would develop or grow at all.

I still enjoy this manga because the art and cute girl (let's be honest, who doesn't like cute girl?) but the MC is just way too annoying and straight up idiot.

Am I the only one hyped for the big misunderstanding in the coming chapters? ?

Contributor
I like the main girl but the protagonist keeps getting on my nerves... wtf. He doesn't deserve to end up with her. Is this a wetdream manga?

Dex-chan lover
can this guy go lower?
I think he can become twice as pathetic as he is now if he works hard enough

Dex-chan lover
One of the worst MCs in this kind of manga I've seen so far. Even Seo-trash is usually better.

I understand that the authors of such works are trying to appeal to readers who are also unremarkable, cowardly herbivores and who couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the sole. But this is just overdoing it. There needs to be at least a little bit of appeal in the MC. Sure, he can start out as garbage. But we're over 30 chapters in now and he has shown zero signs of bettering himself.

Users who are viewing this thread