Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Okay so he realizes that she’s flirting with him, but think that she’s not doing it on purpose? Huh? I kinda get it when the mc just doesn’t even realize when the girl’s hitting on them, but why would he think she’s being misleading here? They aren’t exactly childhood friends or siblings, and she hasn’t said anything along the lines “you’re my best friend, and I only love you as a friend”. She doesn’t act this intimate, close, or flirty with anyone else. How can you notice what she’s doing, understand what flirting is (he has to if he thinks she’s being misleading on accident), and still think it’s all some misunderstanding?

Group Leader
Aaaaand another pussy protagonist that refuses to kill people who tried to kill them...even worse, this guy is also a rapist. Missed opportunity to drop said rapist into the desert. Normally I’d want to see him dead, but for rapists, I much rather see them live...after getting castrated with a rusty pair of scissors.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine it's going to take awhile for MC to get romantically involved with anyone. You guys do need to remember he's technically an adult (though Idr if they gave us his age when he used his spell to reincarnate). So, until he realizes he can just do w/e he wants cause it's technically a new life, even if he has his memories, he'll probably view any classmates as kids. For now at least.

Edit: Also, he's trying to live a normal peaceful student life. Obviously killing someone is going to put a large dent in that plan. Even if can tries to stage it as an accident. If anything, my guess is that he'll just tell a teacher or something and he'll be punished, at most.

So this guy attempted rape and murder, and most likely has done so before... and you let him off? Are you even going to report this shit? Totally irresponsible.

Double-page supporter
Okay, think I might drop this. The idea was interesting, but this no-personality, empty, useless, triangle-mouth-loli-type-character MC who lets rapist-murderers live with a smack on the wrist, and can't even recognize when a woman is interested in him DESPITE GOING ON DATES WITH HER AND PUSHING HER TITS AGAINST HIM...

He's fucking worthless. He feels like a goddamned loli. I'm so tired of him.

To be fair he probably already considers himself to be in a relationship with his "sister" and therefore subconsciously ignores other girls advances. (Which I have seen in real life)

And about him letting the guy go, we don't know that's what he's doing he just hasn't even made it back to the school yet. He isn't a musclehead that feels the need to pound everything himself, in fact he probably thinks that will be more troublesome.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so he is like "just get out and we are fine" instead of making sure the guy gest imprisoned for fucking attempted RAPE and MURDER of juniors? ... sometimes some mangas are just too much........

Dex-chan lover
So, senpai almost rape her and he only makes him fly? Bro that's bullshit, even if he doesn't like her as a woman, she's his friend c'mon man. I mean, if somebody tries to abuse one of the boys, whoever, and I can beat the shit out of that person, I wouldn't think it twice and even if I can I will fucking try. And at the end she is just like "That guy almost rape me... But look at this! I'm riding a dragon with my crush, I'm happy and wet" seriously this author...

I believe he let the dragon off. Presumably the senior will get punished by the authorities as opposed to vigilante justice.

Sadly, this half-assed response to the rapist is very in-character for Abel, who couldn't be bothered to actually do something for amber-eye rights during his previous life or current life and instead considered it someone else's problem.

As i said before on that other sniping group's comments before it was taken down, this is just an average trashy isekai tensei trope manga. This is not some Pulitzer Prize winner work. Don't expect too much, and don't let the use of rape as a plot device, colour your views on the entire Japanese population.

LOL what a bunch of pathetic people. Do you even know the laws of that world? Rape is just overrated and you are saying this only now, that is the current era which has ideas like feminism, etc. Talk about 90s and back, even in our world, rape was not so overrated. Do you even know which era it is in that world, and for that matter the world is not in which we live. You do realize what his reactions were to people killing him, stalker or this tsundere girl for that matter ( She was not any better at first I tell you, probably on the same level as Gus). That guy attempting to sexually assault her did not succeed in any way. In fact I dare say I was a bit satisfied by his reactions. Those reactions are true to his personality shown to us till now. In fact it would be quite biased, hypocritical and sexist if he were to react like a white knight in shining armor back then. And no need to exaggerate sexual assault and murder are on the same level for me. So what you people mean is that rapists should be raped for their crimes? In what way is that just? Are you not the same as them? Who gives you the authority? That aside it was an "attempt" not exactly an "act". As for your opinions on how you would react, that is just limited to you alone. Do not generalize and/ or force your ideals on others.

* This comment is in no way supporting or is against sexual assault/ murder/ manga, but just stating the facts as they are. Salty comments defending or attacking gender/ manga/ this post are discouraged, but if encountered, will be ignored like a pebble beside a road.

Dex-chan lover
He's dense? Really?
-He's already got Lilith getting in his pants
-He's over 200 years old
-Eliza is a descendant of one of his former comrades. Even if he is 'starting over', you would think it would be kinda hard to ignore that fact...
-Everyone has their tastes. Perhaps Lilith is more his type?

I can't really fault the artist for this: Eliza suffers from bust inconsistency. She was really stacked this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread