Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The nameless town

My guess is something like "He was born with black hair!" Or from some place.

Dex-chan lover
@insert_name hey! he was smart enough to pick a skill with no proper description and expensive price! The god said that was related to being intelligent!!!

Aggregator gang
he's pretty calm for someone who survived attempted murder

..What happen to his sensory skill!?!?!?!
Also is there no skills like camouflage, disguise or shapeshift?

Dex-chan lover
And that was perfect. An entire village hates him, calls him a 'Devil', and his 3 murderers haul him off to who-knows-where.

Perfect way to start a new life.

Fed-Kun's army
Can sense monster a few meters behind him but can't sense a big guy behind him? WTF logic?
It's not about which one is stronger, unless that big guy is an assassin or got a high stealth stats, I don't buy that shit

Fed-Kun's army
@Bluedudu on what page did he said that he "noticed" them literally? If you see the page when he got hit, you can see it clearly that he got surprised about it, he's playing along because it's already happened

Fed-Kun's army
@KuroAnsatsu well on page 18 he said pretend to be dead so yeah i misread^^ but seems like his sensing skill is an aktiv ability so he has to use it himself^^

His face was clean and mysteriously got blood on it again. Also why let them tie you up? Even if you're strong you can't just unbind yourself. Would have been better to question them right there on the spot.

Dex-chan lover
He better have got the most OP skill any isekai ever devised: Appraisal!
If possible the close second: Predator!

Dex-chan lover
uh what? you could easily leave the village whenever you want no one wants you there

Double-page supporter
Please kill these dudes, they're actual murders. Don't pull some gay MC shit

Dex-chan lover
10 bucks he gonna act like a huge cuck after they tried to kill him (and succeeded in killing that boy)

Cut off their legs, then ask
Or us this another i can harm no human no matter how many times they try to murder me MC

Users who are viewing this thread