Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

As per raw links, 11 pages per release(weekly magazine? idk, could be digital release also).Story progress from last previous chapter
girl suspects whether his str is due to the weapon. some panels showing battle(lol~). "Girl would you form party with me?" orgasmic expression with all hearts in her eyes
Seeing raw updates, probably the publisher itself sees this nothing more than filler. More chances that this will get axed, unless author planning on add some interesting element.

Double-page supporter
This manga is seriously low effort...
I read through the whole thing in 5 minutes, and I already get the gimmick. His physical characteristics are despised because fuccbois have been reincarnated there before, so the people try to kill them as soon as possible. The world's hatred of him, combined with his [Demonic Sword] will make him become the world's de facto Demon Lord. He's gonna try to take on the world's corruption and fanaticism, he'll almost lose one of his harem girls and lose control, thus unleashing "the true power of the Demonic Sword," only to regain himself when she cries out that she doesn't want to see him "like this."
It's paint by numbers at this point...

The author made it as generic as possible to ensure it wouldn't get axed before chapter 19.

Yet again a low effort stereotypical Isekai. Sigh Main Character is a poor guy getting reincarnated into a world with such broken abilities that every challenge becomes a joke. Like what was the point of building up tension?!? The god was like "100 reincarnated people already died, because the world is super difficult to adapt" and then there is this main character with the cautioness of a toddler, who slays his way through the supposedly difficult world. If thats not enough he also saves a girl like a white knight and immediately getting her wet, because he is op. If girls would fall for men so easily in the real world, then we wouldn't have so many sad single dudes. 0/10 would not recommend. If you are interested in Isekai or even OP ability fantasies then there are definetely better ones that actually force the characters to think and evaluate the situation realistically.

Supporter
Low-tier isekai. If you are here for depth, move on. If you are here to enjoy low-tier Isekai like I am, enjoy.

Pun

Fed-Kun's army
holy shit. besides being garbage it's also incredibly short.

Hate op main characters cause they never go through any development or hardship, it’s like playing a game with cheats, it’s fun for a few minutes but since there are no challenges or progression to be done it gets super boring. It was fine on chapter one but now it’s just another shitty isekai

How much more are authors going to troll people with an overpowered dumbass main character supported by equally dumb side characters.

I respect the scanlators, but we all question each other's trash taste from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
I can never tell which series this is when I click on it because the art style of that cover is so wildly different than the manga itself.

Supporter
Some potential, but the pacing is pretty bad and the average chapter length is really short. Feels like it's going to take forever to progress the story at this rate.

Wow these chapters are.........to be continued........ Tiny. I hope they fix it soon.

Dex-chan lover
*sigh* I really wish the page count was higher... it screws with the pacing and always feels like you're missing something when there are so few pages.

Users who are viewing this thread