Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

Dex-chan lover
There is so much explained, yet unexplained in this. The instructor says that "inferior beings" (or whatever they say to refer to those reincarnated) can't get past level 1, yet MC is already at least at level 8 from beating the centipedes in the cave. A lot just doesn't make sense, why MC is the only one who is thriving in the new world compared to the other reincarnated people, why he started off with 1000 SP, why the God(dess?) didn't explain anything to anyone before sending them there? Another case of the MC being randomly OP from the get-go and ploughing through everything without even the hint of self-awareness on the manga's part. I don't mind OP MCs, but I like to see them gradually become strong (ie. Kumo desu ga, nani ka?), not just BE strong. Tempted to drop, but I'll stick with it for another few chapters to see where it goes out of morbid curiosity.

Aggregator gang
So dude must not like chicks... 2 women are fighting over him and apparently it doesn't become a romance or harem lol

@RyuukuSensei perhaps it has to do with why the villagers were calling him cursed and such, or perhaps all the other lost had a new body made for them but toru took over a native's body and due to the body being already inclined to the world (saying the new bodies have a weird issue with just having been created and such) that is why he is stronger, because I think that system was meant to bridge the gap between other worlders and natives rather than make them OP in this (though no indication of that) but, if it is paired with the soul of an other worlder and a native's body (saying the system is soulbound) would that not make someone stronger than either parties, in theory of course. now as to why such a thing happened... there are too many possibilities for that to say without making this more text filled and I'm trying to not make it a rant so I'll just end here.

God this last chapter was really hard to get through. Story was intriguing at first when the villagers called the MC a demon for superficial reasons. Story went downhill so quickly after those villagers died though. Seems like it's heading to generic harem trash, but I'll stick with it for a few more chapters just in case it isn't what I think. Just saying, first impressions only happen once.

honestly I'm more of the belief that most of the reincarnated people are immediately assume their the chosen one and go for broke and die

A good plot but a little too generic. The character developements seemed fine in the beginning but since the Esther(or solethink like that) girl got introduced, the quality of characer developement has fallen greatly. Overall, reincarnation and op mc are my go-to genre so imma read if i can remember the name.

I think this manga is funny, although sometimes it's funny when it's not trying to be. The pacing definitely feels like an adaptation, but the expressions and the protagonist's reactions to isekai staples make it an enjoyable read. As long as it doesn't go full harem, I think it could be fun!

@people arguing
persecution for hair color
is unrealistic, please look at any point in human history for examples of that exact thing happening. Still happening!

Dex-chan lover
@AccidentalGryffindor Hair racism is still bad plot, Racism was mainly because (x)culture was though to be lesser from (x)culture, like black racism for example, did the black racism start because they were just black? No, it was mainly because they weren't as advance as the white and with how they thought they aren't as advance that thought were warped into thinking that they were lesser that's how slavery happen baby(the greatest thing that happen in history sadly ended by Abraham Lincoln) same thing with sexism.
Hair racism no different culture, nothing about being lesser physically or mentally, the only thing that racist about it is it's black, also this demon sht they were talking about we didn't see any of it, what religion though that black is the devil color? No info, the black haired plot literally got trash after he come to the city, the plot was pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread