Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

I thought it would be great in the beginning. They did a good job. And now.. it’s just like every other reincarnation story except this guy has a cool sword. Read the beginning then drop so your not too disappointed I’d say

Yea they made it too generic now like for example how
he can use all the elements of magic, is starting out weak but on track to becoming stronger (though that's what makes it a story tbh), and has been getting all the girls
The only potential change
is him mastering magic and becoming the strongest
and I don't see any room for potential character growth of the heroine or the side characters so far. The future of the manga looks grim but as the others said, the art still is looking really good to the point I wanna see a fan-coloured version.

TL:DR If you like generic isekais read this, its generic but its art is good. If you want a better isekai, keep looking or check out The Beginning of The End* (gonna have to find the chapters outside of manga dex though since english version got taken down).

*Edit: Now that I think of it, TBATE is pretty generic too it just has really good art and a little bit of extra plot in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Eh. Very generic isekai. Nothing truly great, nothing truly terrible.
Have a very average 5/10.

i know it, japanese mangaka can only do this far. They can never go beyond the cliche.

* i thought with this many readers, the story will be great

Users who are viewing this thread