Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

i'm so so so sorry but... it's so cringy and full of clichés that it's starting to become painful to read T-T... it's basically the same as other isekai manga with op ml. i can see why some may like it tho, the art is good but i've seen this type of plot in dozens of mangas and this manga doesn't really have anything that differentiate it from the others :(

Dex-chan lover
Don't you think it's time to visit that guild official? And of course have a "friendly chat" with him.

I suppose reading too much manga of the same genre (isekai), proven to be quite painful(too much cliche). I'd wanna see something unique but that kind of uniqueness is running out of ideas too. Harem, Overpowered, Power of friendship, getting bitch slapped cause you saw her underware for 5 millions times(love com), etc.

Welp, the only isekai manga I'm looking forward to is Eminence of the Shadow

Isekai nonbiri started out as something unique but now.... its so bland that even gordon ramsay would cussed the living hell of it.

The title and cover are unamusing but or some weird reason I always spot it being on the top 24Hrs list. The rating really makes me doubt tho. Is it worth it?

Users who are viewing this thread