Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Moth he bought and brought with him a hydro generator to hand-wave the electronics, although he did mention it would probably only last up to 10 years

Dex-chan lover
Why did he even bring a digital camera with him when he had a smartphone?

Dex-chan lover
@Elhao difference in quality. The smartphone may have the same megapixels as the camera, but the camera will have less noise because it's image sensor doesn't need to be compact.

Dex-chan lover
@elhao @sunsun Another backup. Can't rely only on his smartphone after all, what if it breaks or gets stolen?

He better have at least 10 years of phones and other stuff in hand though, enough to last him 30 years (the next time they can use the isekai spell). Unlike other isekai protags, at least he had a month to prepare. Hmm, now it occurs to me that he also should've brought in extra stuff for the generator, but he did say he brought all these stuff so he'll adjust easier to the new world.

Dex-chan lover
After Arabic Numerals..

we get fraction, multiplication, division, exponents, PEMDAS, Pi, algebra, polygons, the Metric SoU (although the English System originated from the medieval period, it's confusing), Mole, Gravity, Law of Relativity, Law of Interaction, Mass and more.

Oh.. Spreadsheets huh... the revolutionary tool that made our Research easier, much more powerful than a calculator.. whoever had the idea for and made that app deserves to be called a legend.

As lazy as he seems- I am glad he is not overshadowing her? He sees how much he benefitted from the relationship and is helping (reluctantly and unassumingly but helping)

Double-page supporter
I laughed way too hard at page 23. That maiden side of her is too damn adorable.

@ayami123 Great job at replying to an almost 2 years old comment! Unless you didn’t bother to read the next comment, it has already answered by another person long time ago. Your reply is unnecessary, unless your real intention is to insult me. Well, thanks I guess.

Queen uses "Kyaa", it is not very effective.
Queen uses "Flash", it is super effective!

Dex-chan lover
I don't fucking believe this guy. He brought a printer. He'd better have brought a mountain of paper and extra ink for that thing, as that is going to run out QUICKLY if he uses it for work printouts.
Well, unless he has a magical isekai printer of infinite ink / paper.

But seriously, who the fuck even uses a printer in thi- .... oh... right... magical fantasy world. He can't email anyone the results. I guess the printer really is the only way besides hand-scribing the contents of the screen.

Also how do they even HAVE tax records if they don't have numerals? How can anyone even function as a fucking society without some form of numeral system? Even the Roman numerals, imperfect as they were, were vaguely functional.

Translation error on pg 25. The numbers should be green, not blue. The Japs refer to bright green as 青い, which also means blue. Just like dark green and glossy black are both 緑.

Dex-chan lover
Between you and me... He'll definitely sleep with that married woman.

Users who are viewing this thread