Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Their Respective Battlefields

Supporter
Broken chapter? (Only shows one page, and that isn't displayed either.)

Contributor
I've absolutely forgotten what the hell is happening in this, so I'm not sure how that last panel is supposed to be significant.

Double-page supporter
I am Italian and the name "Moreno Militello" is absolutely hilarious

Contributor
@Nogoodnms

MC has lineage from two royal factions, and each faction has their own magic. He only has Spacetime, however it's a possibility that his offspring may have either faction's magic. In the event that it does, they want to marry off a princess to him and hope that their offspring has Spacetime so they can use it to bolster their own ranks and be able to use both Bestowal and Spacetime.

And it only gets more political from here.

Dex-chan lover
While I feel bad for the announcer, I still think that Zenjirou made the right actions. Any small kinks in the armor may result in a fatal blow. Similarly, any small misstatement can be construed as Zenjirou being willing to usurp power (which he isn't) and cause officials to perhaps side him more in an attempt to gain more power for themselves. The wife and husband should stand on a united front to ensure that the image of their power is unshakeable.

Dex-chan lover
@s0che I went and checked the raws and its accurate. The first time the Queen met that Twin Kingdom guy was at the start of her pregnancy. This time she has the belly to show, so it is a new meeting. I also thought it was a mistake at first as well so I had to go and check it.

Aggregator gang
I want more fluff than my political intrigue so my interest isn't as high than at the start...... but dem tiddies

I forgot that this manga exists, maybe because the long update. I love the stories and how lovey-dovey both Zenjiro and Aura. I hope it will be updated periodically.

Dex-chan lover
Its nice to see the Manga take it slow as well, since TLs for the LN take forever.

Group Leader
noticed error on page 6: "DOMTHINGS"

@ Chet31 I went and checked the raws and its accurate. The first time the Queen met that Twin Kingdom guy was at the start of her pregnancy. This time she has the belly to show, so it is a new meeting. I also thought it was a mistake at first as well so I had to go and check it.

Glad it wasn't just me that had Deja Vu. Thought I was losing my mind for a second.

Dex-chan lover
@jak Dunno, her being left alone with evil looking dudes kinda give me that feel
This hobby has twisted my mind

Users who are viewing this thread