Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Northern Warrior

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist the maid soloed the rest of em lmao

Huh it just occured to me that the translation is pretty far behind

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m sure the maid is fine and ‘surprisingly’ capable.
Still dumb as F to just assume all safe now, the main ones dead.

He’ll now go back and refer any compliments over his handling of the situation to his wife.
Not that it’s wrong politically (in his very specific setting), but doesn’t give much for MC escapism for the reader.

The official translation for the entirety of vol 8 has been out for 2 weeks, if anyone is interested.

Dex-chan lover
Huh it just occured to me that the translation is pretty far behind
@Raydnt: Yeah.
Current Raw is at Chapter 49, while the Official translation is completed until Chapter 36 (v08).

Aggregator gang
Is it really the blood of Ines?
I personally think is the dragon´s blood.
Right? right? tell me I'm not wrong ;______;

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Last scene is just for the princess to draw some conclusions from his actions.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect the maid has some combat training and also acts as a guard for Zenjirou, although I'm not sure what she can do without a weapon or with something as small as a concealed knife (this would be fine against a human, but not against the scales of a dragon).

You do have to wonder what Zenjirou is thinking running after Ines without a weapon when he has just heard she's encountered legion dragons. It certainly doesn't reflect well on him.

Users who are viewing this thread