Risou no Himo Seikatsu

Dex-chan lover
I heard this is around the point where Zenjirou ineptitude starts to get frustrating. People have mentioned that he does nothing to improve society and not knowing what a stable period is. The reality is you can have sex at any point during pregnancy until the water breaks assuming there's no complications or spotting.

@ironclad lots of Japanese people still believe in the "stable period" nonsense. It's not just him.

Contributor
So Seven Seas announced that they're licensing the manga as "An Ideal Sponger Life." So, you know, support the official release and all that.

nooo i want more,its a isekai without 50 different cliche tropes and best of all no op MC,and the romance is kinda light and sweet can we get more pls, ugh 2 months already

Fed-Kun's army
@ironclad Does nothing to improve society? Numerals are a pretty big fucking deal. I don't know what these people are thinking.

Aggregator gang
@Newprimus I can't be more agree with you, something that is to take note off is that, because this is a manga with limited number of pages and vignettes they can't go too in dept with the society rules from there, not how the author goes in the Light novel at least.
and yeah, Numerals are a big fuxking deal, he does more than that in further volumes but aura takes all the credit publicly(he also doesn't want any credit).

If one can't understand the reasoning behind all of that despite reading the light novel( there are some), their IQ must not be above average.

PS: and yes, I'm talking about the light novel not web novel...

Dex-chan lover
poor dude has to go 9 months without sex? You'd think Aura could still be on point with a blowie at least. Anyways, I actually quite like this manga because the MC actually GOT DOWN TO BUSINESS! I mean hell yeah! So tired of 'romances' that never progress until the very last chapter, and then we get a confession and maybe some lewd handholding... we've got an honest to goodness relationship here and the potential for a harem (although perhaps not, he seems pretty against it).

Contributor
A refreshing break from the standard Isekai, where it's hero vs monsters, or good vs evil. The more nuanced plot and politics, with gray-area characters that have their own motivations keep it interesting. No harems or ambiguity in the relationship of the main characters.

Dex-chan lover
My donger goes always up for nice big breasted chicks. ? Bouncy is justice!

Isekai with political drama..
Why I didn't find this earlier

Users who are viewing this thread