Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 21 Ch. 186 - Explosion

She's been holding back too much. Seeing he beloved get attacked again is her breaking point.

Hoollllyyyy shit! I cant believe this is the same guy who ntred rokodou so many chapters way back then. I'm blown away by how keeps bringing people back!

@ fivenightsatfreddys correct, majority of people unfortunately can’t feel empathy for other people’s trauma. Most people barely understand their own.

Dex-chan lover
I always wondered if Ranna is actually a child of a Oni couple who left her for the priest couple. She seems supernaturally strong and has a temper. Could fit with the magical stuff going on in this series.

Dex-chan lover
@krispy Violence prevents violence but it does not beget peace. Powerful gangs in this series enjoy tremendous wealth and liberty but they are never free from threat of other evils. People in this comment section who are bloodthirsty for retaliation fail to look beyond the immediate dispute at the final objectives our protagonist is trying to achieve.

Group Leader
If Rokudou were Deku, he would've sucked that Bakugou2.0's dick while praising him non-stop.

Fed-Kun's army
Calling it now. Rokudou can't stop Ranna when she fights for a "good reason", like defending her friends. Until now she's only been helping the cast by Rokudou's orders, but now she might actually be becoming a"good person", so the seals power is weakening.

Dex-chan lover
"Violence is never the answer"

Haha. Bullshit. Kengan Asura speaks levels that violence is needed. Another off the top of my head is Pearl Harbor. Two atomic bombs scared the Japanese and set them in line.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth Learn to be polite and have some empathy. What happened when you was a child have more effects on you than when you are an adult and inflicted a lasting trauma. From what I see, Rokudo didn't even get hurt by that guy's punch. And you can't go punching people anywhere, that will get you into trouble with the cops. Rokudo wants to have a peaceful life, not become a delinquent, so punching people in public place would be the last thing he wants to do. Remember that they are in a park.

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut At what cost? Tons of innocent lives had been lost including children. Stop taking atomic bombs and killing people so lightly. You talk like the atomic bombing was such a honorable action. Guys like you are the kinds of people that shouldn't be in charge of anything. You disgust me. Violence and war are not the right answer. In fact, violence breeds violence. You didn't see how terrorists retaliated by killing US citizens? The US isn't the only country that own nuclear power anymore so if the same thing happened, the citizens, us, are the ones that would bear the consequences.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Come the fuck on Rokudou, can you kick the ass of other assholes, but not this one? Take your moralistic quotes and put them in your ass. If Ranna goes full berserker is his entire fault.

@miyako19

Somehow, this discussion has escalated from “violence is/isn’t the answer” to literally taking pride in atomic bombings.

Yeah, alright.

Fed-Kun's army
If he knew the MC had brainwashing magic, I assume hed be higher on the list?

@Huge_Jackman Nuking Japan was the right choice.

The better choice would have been for Japan to surrender after they lost.

The best choice would have been for Japan to not commit war crimes so horrific that the Holocaust pales in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread