ROLL OVER AND DIE: I Will Fight for an Ordinary Life with My Love and Cursed Sword! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Now i remember why this all seems familiar, this is based on one of the only light novels i even bothered to try and read

le3

Dex-chan lover
@adorablegremlin I can only think of Deadman wonderland, Alive the final evolution and Psyren. The three got the same horror/fantasy/thriller vibe like this series albeit they set on modern world

@Titan0fPower We all are not worthy of this blessing. Thank you so much and have a blessed day

Fed-Kun's army
If I ever played a game with a scan ability and all it said was "you can't run, you're gonna die, fulfill your duty" on a weird OP monster I'd probably piss myself.

Aggregator gang
Interesting Manga, but suffers a worse fate than Claymore with the episodes being too far and few in between.

The start was pretty generic, but after a couple chapters in, the plot stands out from the rest of the manga/LNs I’ve read so far. The downside with the manga is that there’s a pretty huge gap between the releases, and there’s so many things in the light novel that it might take forever for the manga to even get through to the first arc. The light novel was really good, so I’m sticking with this one.

Oh here we go again with the eldritch horrors, this shit reminds me of this
x25.png
x1.png
and
x20.jpg

Double-page supporter
Credits page: when you forget to turn off your swag in the evening...

I little sad that they rushed so much, this part on the LN is so fucking good
hopefully on the arc of the eyes they won't rush it, from the 3 volumes that have been translated it's my favorite

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations and that last page sure is something alright....

IGJ

Ohhh it's happening. Some of my fave moments are in this 'arc' be safe girls!

Users who are viewing this thread