Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

.....I have never wanted a villain/ess to step on me so badly before.

Thank you for the chapter!

Pretty obvious that it was just an illusion. Her goal was to help Cassis escape in the first place since she knows what happens in the novel.

There's no way his father wont find out that that's a fake and the real Cassis is still alive soooo, like, how are you going to explain that, hun?? You did well up until now but w that lie you straight up gave him a reason to be cautious of your actions. It feels like a bad excuse atm but I bet it'll work out in her favor at the end anyway lol

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just wondering how she managed to make such a good body double.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just wondering how she managed to make such a good body double.

Smart. Faking his death, Roxanna can keep the search off of him until he gets back. By the time that the father figures everything out, it'll be too late.

The father looks great ngl, but then he psycho

Really, the only person normal there is the mother of mc

maybe the second type of butterflies' ability is illusion, that's how she pulled it off?

thank you so much for the translation!! i can't wait to see what happens next!!!

The waiting game until they meet again begins 😩😩

But yes @ her ability to create that illusion! Hope it doesn’t bite her in the a*s when Cassis shows up again. I feel like that may endanger her if her family learns of his survival.

Yeah yeah I thought so too, it must be an illusion to trick her father otherwise the story would stop right here 😆

Group Leader
Roxanna is making me sweat in various ways more than I'd like to admit it

Users who are viewing this thread