Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

hallucination so good, that I was convinced too (I forgot about that special butterflies and thought she betrayed him like that)

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi nooooo. dad is hot but noooooo. hahaha. my sides are hurting, if dad wasn't such a villain I would love for him to have more screen time. praise the artist!

@ROOR21ROO I suspect the adrenaline from the intruder chase might've played a part. The Dad's already worked up about it being a false alarm so he'll more readily believe what he's seeing.

I was on the edge of my seat for this chapter. Can't believe the escape went well without a hitch. 😳 (so far)

@le0na
Lol you get that she is in a situation where acting soft could get her killed at the drop of the hat? Telling her mother to stay out of the way is protecting her because she is basically useless and will be used to get to the protagonist. The search party wan't lead to thei death, they are waiting fo Cassies. To my knowledge she never killed servants needlessly and wtf she can do about the other's pet? She can't do jack shit about them at this point and she has lived 16 years in this condition, if she didn't harden her heart she would go crazy. Also the only siblings she had ounished where, ya know, the ones who wanted to harm her and kill cassies. She is still saving Cassies, even if for her own survival. And manipulating everyone...you get that her family IS evil, right? So manipulating them is her only way of survival and possibly the only way to stop them in the future.
Her whole goal is putting an end to the Agriche family and their madness. SO yes, I don't get where she is evil and a villainess. SHe is at best an abuse victim trying to survive while having no one to rely on, suffering PTSD probably because she had her sibling killed. I consider villainess someone doing evil things for her own amusment, like Maria, not someone that is forced to act a certain way to survive. I think there are a lot of scenes that showed that she is suffering for the way she had to live.
So everyone saying she is evil and a villainess? Missing tha mark

fuck i love the dad so much omg give me incest story now pls <3
big bro too ohmygod why did they make everyone so attractive
my morals- save them pls

Dad: I'm so proud of you! You really lived up to my expectations!
Me: yeah...^sweats nervously . I really did.........

Same thing

AHHHH GOOD BYE CASIS BABY
WE WILL MISSS YOUUU
Lmao
The freaking way Roxana fooled her messed up dad, I can’t even
She’s so smarTTTTTTTTT- I’m in love
Also also the art was so stunning this chapter as well, the panels of Roxana, Casis and the butterflies 😫👌
Rip my gallery lmao

I love this chapter so much BUT I have a question.
Where in the hell and how in the hell did he light up a cigar and pose that fast? Lol is it his evil superpower? Lol

WAHTTT HOW DID SHE DO THAT LIKE DID SHE GET A DOPPLEGANGER?? Someone who looked like Cassis? AND WHEN?? So smart :D

Now, I wondered how she'd pull it off since she was seen with him, now it aaall makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread