Roxana

"Reverse harem"? How? Are both Dion and Jeremy included in that?! I mean considering how messed up this family is, incest (well, obsession) fits (in a really creepy and gross way)...but still, that tag....

@Reina001 ikr? I don't see it as a problem either but sometimes I do wonder when the MC somehow manages to cling to sanity, or was apparently a perfectly normal person and was able to adapt to this kind of lunacy. @meijune i think you're on the right track there - at least, I see it more or less the same way. At some point the acting isn't really an act anymore, but she's holding onto sanity by a thread, since she sees a way out. She didn't really grow up in this environment due to past life knowledge, so she does have some basis of morality. Plus, Cassis is a genuinely good person, so he/his presence will probably help her keep hold of what goodwill/sanity/morals etc she has left.

@Reina001 I think the reincarnation part aside for her future knowledge to justify how she got her powers and to justify her attitudes to protect ML, its also to point out that she still has emotions and some humanity left, like when she felt disgusted by looking at herself in the mirror. If she is just a character who grow up in that kind of environment, she wouldn't have that kind of emotions, she's most likely wouldn't understand that her attitude is wrong until another characters help her to realize that.

Also maybe to give the readers impression that the household is so fucked up to the point she had to twist her personality as a modern people to survive.

This lowkey reminds me of "I met the male lead in prison" but without the fluffy and a lot more edginess

@meijune
fair point, i forgot that she was much more unwilling to get involved in the family until I reread the chapters again.

@pandamom84
I didn’t think about it that way but how you explained it makes a lot of sense. Originally, I thought it would have been better if they just used the other troupe where the FL gets another chance in life and is reincarnated/turns back time (but is ultimately the same character, mostly because I’m just tired of the original person who gets put into the novel basically fading away and having no reason to be a different person in the first place). However I can see that there is value in the fact that the FL isn’t the same person with the reasons you wrote.

Yo I LOVE this like literally LOVE like omg the fl is sooooo hawt like what a hawtyyyy I’M A SIMP FOR ROXANA like WTF how u so damn hot and I also like all the blood yes call me a psycho ty author for making this 🤠😗

ty speedcat | princess alliance for the releases !!

the way their eyes drawn is what make this manhwa kinda terrifying but enticing. the recent chp is good so far but I too agree the early chps are a bit jumbled.

I am living for this story 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Thank you wonderful translators for all your hard work ❤️

Dex-chan lover
so, you guys remember this story is an isekai one?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!
honestly what's the point if it's so good by itself? freaking find another way than "i've read it from a novel in my previous life", come on, you are more creative than that~

@soulovercaos I completely agree, isekai became a thing, but some stories are just too great already to just be one. Like being isekai was mentioned once, then nothing 😂😂

This is gold. The characters are great, their psychology is correctly developed, the story is well done and interesting, nor too slow nor too fast, and the drawings are just great.

Only problem : I m almost fainting each time she feed the butterflies.

Users who are viewing this thread