Roxana

I'm so into this!!! I can't get enough of it.. so excited for the next release.. too bad it isn't smut though..

Reverse Harem?
Cassis, Dion and Jeremy?

But I think....maybe Dion and Jeremy didn't interested into her in a romantic way. Jeremy respects her as his sister and Dion maybe feels his heart full after spending his time with her since he feels lonely?

This is so good, the art is really amazing, the plot is nice, the character development is also good. I can't wait for more.

👀 they’re so messed up but I really can’t stop. everything—from the text to art to flow of it all coming together—is so pleasurable to read. the combination of genres is so unique, too. feel like I need more non-horror villainess gore now~

i like that shes so baddass and i hope the story can continue to be this good , because i have a bad habit with these kinda manhwas that get very juicy with plot or cool story at the start and when it goes through one boring plot point i dropp the series because the story hasn't actually done anything to keep me invested. i prefer series that take some time like only a little to idk get me attached to characters but i really like the character design for anna's older brother but his personality i feel like i should hate it but i don't hmm he's weird but i like all the characters so far

so far i'm enjoying this! it's one of the rare manhwas that doesn't tell you exactly what's going through the protagonist's mind at all times, and although you can guess based on her actions, i feel like that aspect keeps an element of mystery to the plot, and keeps the reader on their toes. and of course, the art is absolutely stunning. probably among the best i've ever seen in manhwa. however, i do feel like the characters need to be developed more, they do feel somewhat 2D, but i'm fairly sure that'll happen in the future.
as of now though, the characters have only ever been in one situation. roxana constantly in survival mode. cassis always being in captivity. dion never having not been in a position of power. this shows us each of their traits. roxana is cunning. cassis is upright. dion is heartless. but that's exactly it. the story has only shown us this aspect of their personalities, which gives us a clearer view of what type of role this character will have, but doesn't tell us what this character is really like as a person. characters need to be in different situations for us to see how they truly are, and for us to be able to relate to them. but then again, the pacing of this manhwa is very slow. even at ch20, it still feels like buildup. so since there's time for the author to explore the characters and their relationships in the future, i'll rate this a solid 9.

?_? is there a scanlator battle or something, why a bunch of updates to chapters already done?

@LaDeeDah I don't think it will be the generic reverse harem that we normally see, most of the MLs (let's call them that for now), are more obsessed with the MC to an unhealthy degree (the siscon, the raging pervert, etc). And who knows what else will they introduce, so far we've only met the top 3 (which includes the MC) and miss whines a lot Charlotte.

@sunwreck I don't get it either. If they were making better quality translations or adding missing chapters or new chapters then it would make sense, but why waste time in doing something so silly?

Dayum this is incredible
The art and the story blends incredibly well.
Can't wait for more what the heck this is an absolute gem

new group said they only post 3 chapters which they worked on before seeing the other groups catching up, they won't continue the series only posting the work they already did🤔

@saetvy
@rsviesh
@Kurieito

Double-page supporter
@TehSDragon yep totally agree with you. as someone who've read the novel, i totally agree solev deserve it's place. i just point it out bc that caught me off guard when i search korean tag and list it by rating then seeing solev moved to second lol.

ikr, this manhwa art is just 😚👌

Users who are viewing this thread