Wait y’all—they got the same names or…?? Junior type of stuff…?
Ah, wait. No, okay—looked back.
So the original children’s’ first names became the family name? I guess, lol. Doesn’t this also mean that the demon lord is their great-great-great… (a lot of greats…) grandfather though?? Would he really be so merciless that he’d kill his own blood?? Hmm… Lol.
“…that they could defeat in decades!” More like they’d didn’t try, but technically not wrong.
Ah, so we finally meet the woman on the current cover. Guess I’ve pretty much caught up, then. Still, 8 chapters left though, nice.
That guy who seems carefree do be speaking facts tho. Literally, they wouldn’t send someone so suspicious. Lmao.
Wonder if her father knows her secret identity… Was the disguise solely for the people so she could hang out with them, or was it mostly just so she could have freedom without having been known that she’s gone?? I dunno, tbh lol.