Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita.

It’s too bad this author doesn’t have more talent for using manga art as a medium to tell the story, instead of writing a light novel’s worth of words in inner dialog.

Dex-chan lover
Another shitty love triangle, I swear these authors are too wimp to make a compelling love story so instead they throw cheap drama in that only sours the mood of the story and brings into immediate question how this supposedly "loser" boy has an already respectable girl secretly crushing on him?

Dex-chan lover
The main issue with this series is that the MC's trauma isn't portrayed openly enough. On the flip side, they do an excellent job of making the MC follow through with his personality - he doesn't become a blushing simp when approached aggressively and teases right back, which gives the impression that he's far more out there than he means to be to the public, even though internally he's just "standing up for himself."

This would be a better series if they had a bit more plot regarding his internal feelings and thoughts and a little less fan service focus, but it's not bad.

I wanna read one of these where the guy goes to a lawyer and goes through a whole legal battle over the girl trying to own him, and his parents trying to put the debt on him.
images

Dex-chan lover
I like the story but those rectangular monologues I really hate them and like a non creative sadist writer those internal dialogues are in every page, meh who cares the girl is cute and I hope other mangakas suffer reading this contradiction
and don't make the same mistake in their stories mostly in the in "the eternal monologues" uncanny valey
i was wondering if she was psychic the way she was responding to what i THOUGHT were his though blocks. i have never seen spoken words in squares, that's usually reserved for thoughts. i'm only on chapter 6, but i hope it stops so i don't end up confused during every conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread