Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Kale

Contributor
Living life casually with her tits out (literally) and zero fucks given about it. Well you do you, ma'am. Not often I see a character with no sense of modesty, but I'm not complaining. It was a pleasant, if distracting sight. Nice tits, thanks for the view.

I'm actually surprised the protagonist didn't make that much of a fuss about her immodest appearance. He didn't even tell her to cover up or give her something to cover herself with. He just blushed like 2-3 times and the rest of it was normal interaction. At least until page 31. Healer "training", huh. Placing his hand on her exposed chest really seemed like she was talking about more than just one kind of training. Like, she'd love to devour him in that way if given the chance. He does exude virgin boy toy energy.

I don't suppose it's a coincidence that Lena and Kale are both busty retired adventurers who love to smoke hard? I mean, they did float the idea "birds of a feather flock together" in an earlier chapter, but hmm. A way to cope with the traumatic deaths of 3 of their party of 5, maybe? Both are S-ranks too, so I guess the 3 who died were S-ranks as well.

"Calm your tits."
I feel like the scanlators had a field day working on this.

Dex-chan lover
Always lookin for ways to show fanservice lol. Overall though it makes no sense that people don't bring her stuff to get these potions cheap and then resell them in another town for mega bucks.

Double-page supporter
An s rank teacher? Hell yeah! After abuse and betrayal, it's a life of strength and being surrounded by tiddies!

Double-page supporter
The most interesting chapter so far (not because of the tits, those are a nice bonus)

i get the sense the author either has a rather specific fetish or an interesting sense of humor.
she whipped out the arm and the chick must have thought she hit whatevers in that pipe too hard, i'm just saying that reaction was a lot more extreme than with guild master.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread