Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 9 Ch. 66 - The Dragon, Everyone Else, and the Courier

Dex-chan lover
All good things come to an end eventually. Even Yoshida's tights.
I enjoyed this manga tremendously, thank you very much for translation!
Ending arc maaaaybe took a bit of more time than I expected, but it was still very enjoyable. Epilogue was great tho. Ended as well as anyone would hope.
Will try to purchase manga when I'll be able to. Let's hope for sensei's new work!

Dex-chan lover
Well that is an ending, I guess.
Really has the stench of "so can you wrap this up in one more volume?" from the publisher.

Yoshida the bandit raids on with her harem? in the weird pages of untold history.

erm, are we legit just gonna forget about the other super strong people the witch teased us with 52 chapters ago?
6vp7bn.png

Dex-chan lover
The series wasn't axed, it was pretty popular for the magazine. The problem was Yamada fell ill and realized she couldn't handle the stress of publication, hence why it has something of an abrupt ending. The series was almost over anyway, so things just lined up.

What I did not know was that she had a Fanbox...

Dex-chan lover
So Yoshida's legacy is justifying the racial discrimination of knife ears. Appropriate.

Contributor
Huh? This kind of story has an ending? I was prepared for it to go on forever and then I'd catch up again when it hit a hundred chapters

Double-page supporter
Hah, can't even say this wasn't how it was always slated to end, the fact that Yoshida just does not make for a good or inspiring leader has come up time and time again.
That said, what a series! Really both looking forward to the bonus chapters, and to possible future works of the author, had an absolute blast with this one. See you around then, fellow citizens!

Group Leader
erm, are we legit just gonna forget about the other super strong people the witch teased us with 52 chapters ago?
6vp7bn.png
You actually see the first one at the end of the chapter, she's the leader of the Glasses-wearing cult that welcomes and then kicks the MC's party out. The second was probably the leader of the Beastmasters that attacked the city and was probably killed by the Hero. Not sure about the other two.

Screenshot 2024-08-17 142839.png

Dex-chan lover
If only 8 eyes never revolted... Then the Chief would've lived longer to teach Yoshida how to use Postal Energy responsibly.

I hope she and Sigurd can find their "station of love" again one day

You actually see the first one at the end of the chapter, she's the leader of the Glasses-wearing cult that welcomes and then kicks the MC's party out. The second was probably the leader of the Beastmasters that attacked the city and was probably killed by the Hero. Not sure about the other two.

View attachment 6294
i did notice that, just kinda disappointed the "legendary hero" never showed up, i was expecting the rest of "the organization" to appear during the final battle, but at some point it just turned into idazig vs wizards (+ beastmasters)

I knew yoshida's ass wouldn't be doing THAT good lmfao

Thanks for the chapter and thank you for translating this amazing series

Users who are viewing this thread