Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 9 Ch. 66 - The Dragon, Everyone Else, and the Courier

Dex-chan lover
OK, now I have a very important question. Does the fanbox have more of Yoshida's thighs?
Because I'll treasure what we got of them in the manga itself, including this chapter!

In all honesty, though, yeah. The barrel part is still something that annoys me.
Yes it has her thighs.

overall I liked the series, but towards the end I was much more sympathetic to the wizards than the city and the other cities trying to keep it in check is welcome.

Still, that ending was super rushed, felt like an axe. There were so many plotlines that were not done satisfyingly. Even if it’s pretty in character for the events that were depicted. I hope the expanded epilogue and other pages really flushes out the ending more.

VIP
what an awesome journey. fantasy manga based on late middle ages/renaissance era northern italy city states? EXACTLY MY KINK. fun character, unique world building, very fun historical trivia and intriguing plot. seriously this manga is made for me. wish the epilogie is longer but i guess that's the extra volume for? 10/10. masterpiece.

Fed-Kun's army
v4w48o.jpg

This is basically a confirmation of a sequel right?

Dex-chan lover
Congrats on finishing this one.
I have so much to comment on the chapter that I simply...won't
Will subscribe to self-published one

Group Leader
Yes it has her thighs.

overall I liked the series, but towards the end I was much more sympathetic to the wizards than the city and the other cities trying to keep it in check is welcome.

Still, that ending was super rushed, felt like an axe. There were so many plotlines that were not done satisfyingly. Even if it’s pretty in character for the events that were depicted. I hope the expanded epilogue and other pages really flushes out the ending more.
The author was self-publishing after the first few volumes, so if it was axed it was they themselves that did it.

Also unless those extra chapters say otherwise all of the street kids captured for Project Uberbarrel are confirmed dead.

Double-page supporter
She became a fucking Suicide Squad, also I wonder if she ever killed the current hero and accidentally becomes the new one.

Also kill all demons

Dex-chan lover
Ending felt kind of rushed, honestly. It seemed like it needed 2 more chapters to finish gracefully. Kind of sad this manga ended so soon, I felt like it had more potential left. I'm hoping Gregorious Yamada gets more work soon, I felt like the a private story on third street could've gone on longer too.

Thanks for all the translations! Another great story ends. It’s been a wild ride, but unfortunately the ending leaves to many questions and doesn’t close out enough plot points. What happened with the children? Demon lord? Etc honestly at the end I felt really bad for the mages. A solid 8 or 9/10.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!
Looks like no one else could match Yoshida's insane work ethic :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
The series wasn't axed, it was pretty popular for the magazine. The problem was Yamada fell ill and realized she couldn't handle the stress of publication, hence why it has something of an abrupt ending. The series was almost over anyway, so things just lined up.

What I did not know was that she had a Fanbox...
"she"? I didn't know Yamada was female.

Dex-chan lover
What a wild fucking ride.

Seeing as neither Old Postal Man nor Cat followed the postal offfice, we can assume they died :[.

Users who are viewing this thread