S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The Outcome of a Hard-Fought Battle

• Illegally forced an entry into the magic academy
  • Violently resisted arrest
  • Assaulted a researcher
  • Attacked a knight who was on patrol in a populated street. Also left considerable property damage.
  • Returned to the scene of the previous crime, this time destroying an entire building in a new assault case.

“She’s not a bad person”
She’s a rampant criminal who got off scot free due to how much the country benefits from her hunting high class monsters. She didn’t kill anyone, but seeing them defend her actions irks me.

I was really hoping he would take her sword as a trophy and sell it to cover the property damage and fines before letting her deal with her new life of having lost her main weapon. Even better if she winds up spending a couple years as a debt slave to the royal family in exchange for them buying back her sword for her. At least that would make her feel some remorse.

Anyways, a criminal getting off scot free is one of my pet peeves, so I’m gonna dip. Someone tag me if this chick ever pays for her crimes.

Dex-chan lover
< She's not a bad person
< Caused a scene at the Guild
< Broke into the Magic Academy
< Beat up a teacher
< Harassed a student
< Fought with the Knight Captain in the middle of a busy street
< Ruined the road and destroyed the homes and/or businesses nearby

< All because MC skipped town before she worked up the nerve to confess

Yeah, she's not a bad person, she's merely autistic like the rest of us lmao

Why did she attack Meryl tho?
You forget that she caught wind of the MC because his daughters all made the headlines, she provoked them all to draw him out.

Aggregator gang
"She was too weak." "She focused more on her surroundings than her opponent."

What crack is this girl smoking? The literal knight captain, whose literal job is to protect the populace and keep the peace, was "weak" because she was trying to do her job and mitigate damage to the surroundings as little as possible?

Also when is she going to get fined for the property damage? Or rather, it'll probably have to come out of Kaiser's pocket, but are they not going to mention it at all?

Dex-chan lover
I dig them. She is strong enough to match the rest of the family, she is age appropriate and they get along in their own weird way.

Dex-chan lover
That's fucking it? Nothing, not even a slap on the wrist?
She destroyed buildings, hurt people and traspassed illegally, but she just woke up from a comfy bed and left?
Where is punishment, what about fixing the shit she broke?

WFT author?

Users who are viewing this thread