S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The Outcome of a Hard-Fought Battle

Dex-chan lover
Elsa may have the big boobs, and Anna have the big brains, but Meryl's got that insanely huge ahoge to compete.
Meryl competes with effort and readiness. That's why she avoids unnecessary obstructions like panties.
What a dense bastard he is...it's like he isn't even intrested in women at all, his daughters literally point out she has a crush on him but he has no reaction at all
I mean, he's in his 30's or so, right? I don't think it's odd for him to have little reaction to hearing someone has a crush on him, especially if he's not interested in them romantically.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he's in his 30's or so, right? I don't think it's odd for him to have little reaction to hearing someone has a crush on him, especially if he's not interested in them romantically.
"little reaction" you mean none/nothing? Kaiser is more asshole than dense, he could say anything example: "I don't care about you" etc. (because he leaves for 18 years)

Dex-chan lover
soo she's around kaiser's age but still act as if she's in her teen~early 20? that's just solidify my opinion that kaiser deserve better than her, the best thing is she's not the definitive main heroine, still disappointing she's not permanently removed from play though

Dex-chan lover
"She can't even concentrated on her opponent and too preoccupied with her surrounding"

Yo, you thirsty Horny lady..
Get the fuck out!!!
Are you so thirsty that you can't see that Elsa is a Knight that have a duty to protect the country and its people?
You attack her in the middle of town, of course she would be too preoccupied keeping damage to minimum to her surrounding so that there's no casualties.

You are just so horny you can't even differentiate public and private place and just want Kaiser Seed!!!

Dex-chan lover
Funny thing.
His daughters are:
A guild master who could revoke her status.
A royal guard who could arrest her
A court magician whose inventions radically benefits the world who was momentarily the target of this woman that caused an incident of readiness for terrorist attack at the academy and would likely be able to come up with some ways to magically seal this person.

But hey, "she's not a bad person".

...Throw the book at her, magically curse and nerf her as punishment and toss her in jail for a while until she repays the national damages done to the country and it's citizens, then we can talk. Or otherwise, we're establishing that in this world, S rank adventurers are above the law.

And who knows, maybe that is true. When you have the power to destroy a country, jailing you or revoking your status probably doesn't do much. But at the very least establish it properly in your world building.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was... climactic I guess. The mix between past and present may have shown... something, but it didn't make me like her as a character at all. Why was Regina thrust into the story again? Still think the best ship is the Queen. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Why do the mangakas like to make characters like her that do NOT apologize after the troubles they caused to EVERYONE? Ugh... That seriously grinds my gears...
You do realize it was their culture and attitude of japan right?
Same goes for literal manhwa villainess character get possessed by a isekai characters and never apologize to the old villainess victims. ESPECIALLY ABUSE AND NEGLECTED one. They just gloss over it and do loving caring 180 degree changed person.

Users who are viewing this thread