S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
ah I see she got the famed female warrior armor. Barely covers anything yet somehow offers great protection to the entire body... 🤦‍♂️

Aggregator gang
Saber from the fate series is way sexier than Aria here and she certainly doesn't need to be naked to do it.

Really scraping the bottom of the generic barrel here

Im still going to read and enjoy this, but still the criticism is valid.

The new gear is skimpier than the last one! How's that possible!

I come here for people talking about new best girl arriving and instead it's a bunch of progressive whiners squealing about sexy women. What the fuck did you expect when you started reading this?

Dex-chan lover
Of course that armor is light, it seems to only have metal on the arms, even the infamous boobplate usually has some protection on the torso

Dex-chan lover
@theunseenone Exactly what they're complaining about. Mingling with what they hate just to complain about it, they're the most common regulars of the isekai genre.

get the fuck out of here and move on already if you dont like sexy girls.

Dex-chan lover
I think we're about to have pity for the dungeon monsters. But first...the copy paste pricks that will attempt to hit on the scary new girl, and refuse to take 'no' for an answer!

Double-page supporter
You fools complaining about the armor clearly don't know how this works. The less of their body it covers, the stronger it provokes Tama's protective instincts. Therefore less coverage = greater protection.

My logic is flawless and you know it. I hope you all learned an important lesson here.

Users who are viewing this thread