S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu

Dex-chan lover
When people start writing essays about the benefits of genetic diversity and immunity evolution over generations, you know you are reading a manga with great cultural significance.

Supporter
@scynix @athengrim I am a biologist, and I haven't read this manga, I just went into the comments for reviews and was cracking up at your convo.

My commentary is that the most popular definition for species involves the possibility of having fertile offspring. If you have a half-elf who can have kids, same species. It changes from series to series but is probably the best razor to use. As a professional, it's all fiction anyways, draw the line wherever you feel comfortable.

Group Leader
@josh72ebp It's working. Confirm you're entering it correctly

Cw2pteI.png

Someone just used it. Capitalization matters for discord links.

Tama makes no efforts to progress, he is in "I am going to stay weak baby cat virgin forever"

Fed-Kun's army
It's has a romance tag but I bet it's doesn't have any romance or any kind of development like many Japanese manga

Dex-chan lover
Glad I gave this manga a shot, at first I thought the concept was a bit silly but it's funny enough and the cat's face and reactions look amazing, probably my favorite looking cat in a manga.

Reading this series is like watching a trainwreck in slowmotion, only what we're seeing the drop in typesetting and cleaning standards.

Pretty trash but still pretty fun. I like reading it so far, even if it is quite perverted and they want MC to fuck them constantly (twist is: MC is a cat)

Banned
I endorse this manga... as one who just wants to sleep between a pair of oversized mammaries.

@hoboshoe : Your comment did catch my attention... and you're right... mostly. Different species generally can't produce viable offspring... can't... or won't. There is precedent for the distinction drawn between species to be behavioural, or even just a matter of being far enough apart that they don't encounter each other. The incompatibility doesn't need to be physiological.
Two lifeforms that COULD produce viable offspring but are too far apart, active at mutually exclusive times of day, or simply don't regard each other as candidates for mating... can also count as different species.

@Scynix : You mentioned a bear one? What bear one? I'm curious. I've somehow read two manga so far where a guy fucked a bear... and somehow I don't think either of them were what you're talking about as neither was specifically about bears. Now I think about it, if there is a third manga where a guy fucks a bear, Japan has a lot to answer for.

Users who are viewing this thread