S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu

Re:Monster did it better, and even Re:Monster was bad. Came here looking for a better re:monster without harem and tits galore, got liquid diarrhea.

Can we please get weekly uploads if possible( just a hope/wish ya know) I dont like waiting 3-4 months for a new chapter

Dex-chan lover
Why have elves always no boobs or by far too much boobs? Why must they do that to the cat, cat, cat?

Dex-chan lover
@Ranger-sz: I'm still waiting for @mmscans on this one. Some other group came and sniped and, as expected, was reported as being inferior--blatantly so, if the comments are any indication.

I rated this a 10 out of respect for its absolute unapologetic commitment to cat fucking.

Every now and again you find a real art piece, something that makes you think deeply about the philosophical implications of the story it's telling. The characters make you invested in their arcs and you generally want to see them succeed. The setting is rich and even the side characters bring a breath of life to an average story brought up by good writing.

This is not that.

This is boing-boing elf girl wants to fuck her cat as well as boing-boing dragon girl.
AND THAT'S PERFECTLY FINE. I THINK. DON'T THINK ABOUT IT TOO HARD

They should have named it "cat reincarnation" and some of us wouldn't have wasted time reading this waiting for some development that i'm sure will never come now.

So glad that this terrible and trashy manga has been getting updates again. This is exactly the kind of junk food I needed.

Users who are viewing this thread