S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but I kinda expect MC to come back into the fight and no sell the grim reaper. Like it is another skeleton pest that hangs out in graveyards to be dealt with as normal. Maybe it is cliche in this situation but I feel like we have been building to this moment. Maybe he has some way to save the assassin from the demon lord heart too. Only thinking about how he can make the coolest curse items with it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but I kinda expect MC to come back into the fight and no sell the grim reaper. Like it is another skeleton pest that hangs out in graveyards to be dealt with as normal. Maybe it is cliche in this situation but I feel like we have been building to this moment. Maybe he has some way to save the assassin from the demon lord heart too. Only thinking about how he can make the coolest curse items with it.
Yep, and add the assassin to his harem party.

Dex-chan lover
Don't lose hope, I still believe it happens and somehow want to happen even if it's just another MC cliches

Dex-chan lover
Unironically, the grim reaper showing your past and tricking you into fantasizing about a future that will never come is a shockingly poetic and interesting concept for a "party kicked me out for being useless" manga

Dex-chan lover
I mean he already has, so it's more likely that he's gonna notice him and either rage or shit his pants and run.

Users who are viewing this thread