S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 33.3

Dex-chan lover
Liznette is watching the shop, so I'm not worried about those thieves being able to mess with her.
Maura, Gimli, and Sharina all like Gaile. He is a charming guy after all.
Can't forget the princess as well. Charming he is

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Poor girls. None of them are horribly cursed treasures, so Gaile won't even look at them as women. He's more interested in the wrinkles of a mummified demon lord's testicle than he would be interested in a woman. A real shame, honestly; his three options are all winners regardless of his choice.

Dex-chan lover
Poor girls. None of them are horribly cursed treasures, so Gaile won't even look at them as women. He's more interested in the wrinkles of a mummified demon lord's testicle than he would be interested in a woman. A real shame, honestly; his three options are all winners regardless of his choice.

Damn it! Now I am overthinking about mummified testicles. Would the wrinkles be deeper due to them drying out? Would there be more wrinkles, or would they smooth out due to being polished by the elements? Would the mummification process matter? Why am I thinking of balls so much? 🤔😂

Dex-chan lover
@SilasMeanQuite just an honest advice.
start searching for job from now, if you don't have it yet.
if you have no connection, getting a decent job is a very hard task. if you got a job even if it's not to your expectations(low wage, no passion for it, etc2), take it. then search for a more ideal job while working that job.

i have a few years blank on my CV, and it made job hunting a nightmare.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Those thief-brothers are probably in for a deal they certainly can't afford :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeaaaah... no. Sorry girl, MC is married to his craft, I'm afraid.
billions-must-sigh.png

Dex-chan lover
thieves thinking its an easy score, not knowing a master assassin is guarding a legendary throve of cursed items, sure this will go well!

Dex-chan lover
You mean to tell me, they made a full color version of this chapter... And the scanlator went and got the regular boring black and white version?
... Where's the culture, man!?

• Confused
Dex-chan lover
:meguuusad: noooo Gaile going to get looted and bankrupt for sure. Poor Lizzy....

Dex-chan lover
You mean to tell me, they made a full color version of this chapter... And the scanlator went and got the regular boring black and white version?
... Where's the culture, man!?

Well, if you are so incensed over it, perhaps you could buy it and provide it to the scanlator.

Users who are viewing this thread