Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
While it's true some people might freak out, a lot of people should actually support the family and even consider the boy a hero....

Don't forget to show those people too.... after all, while he did kill... he killed the man who raped his sister....

Dex-chan lover
While it's true some people might freak out, a lot of people should actually support the family and even consider the boy a hero....

Don't forget to show those people too.... after all, while he did kill... he killed the man who raped his sister....
Why the hell do people insist on treating evil garbage as human?

Matsumoto is not a person. He's a rapist. He does not deserve to have the same human rights as Yuri. It was 100% okay to murder him. Let alone being imprisoned, Kazuma shouldn't even have been arrested.

Dex-chan lover
Just the first chapter and thing starts heavy AF. Welp. I has the markings of being a very good read though, so hopefully it delivers.

And yes. The POS teacher deserved to die as horribly as he did.

Not entirely sure if he should be considered a hero, he still murdered in revenge even if completely justified in his reasoning (and personally condoning the murder). But you're right that society should be more understanding of what happened and why. Guess it's those "how dare you disturb the peace, even if the world is better because of what you did" things many societies have.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell do people insist on treating evil garbage as human?

Matsumoto is not a person. He's a rapist. He does not deserve to have the same human rights as Yuri. It was 100% okay to murder him. Let alone being imprisoned, Kazuma shouldn't even have been arrested.
Honestly, I think murder should be illegal, less for morality and more for societal stability.

1st, there is a chance that it was wrong (most likely wasn't, but fake cases have happened before).

2nd, if anyone could use a justified reason to attack someone else, we could have chaos with people attacking each other... it's a power that we can't fully trust with an individual...

Dex-chan lover
God this is heavy. I can understand his feelings of regret, and maybe what he did was wrong in the grand scheme of things... but for the life of me I cannot condemn what he did. I can barely stop myself from condoning it, even. One of the more famous incidents of this actually happening in real life involves Gary Plauche murdering his son's rapist with the difference being in that case, there was a lot less regret on Gary's part. However, taking another person's life is not a trivial thing, and people react differently to it. I hope this has a happy ending (relative to the situation they are in), but who knows where the story will go. Maybe this will be about moving on, finding closure, and hope.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Revenge killing is hard to process. Killing someone who caused the death of someone close to you can give you catharsis, but that can only be temporarily. You'll forever live with having killed someone. Is it worth it for some people? Yes. But for so many other people, they have regrets after having killed someone. Even if it's for revenge for a heinous crime.

Kazuma doesn't know how to live after killing Yuri's assaulter. He feels the need to atone by dying. Bu his mother wouldn't want that to happen. His mother waited so long for him to come back, it would be cruel to break her heart by dying.

What's worse is what happened to the daughter. The daughter didn't deserve to see her father brutally murdered like that. Even if he was a bad person. And now people jeer at her, calling her the daughter of a rapist. Shiika's life must have been terrible.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those stories where the context of being in Japan is everything.
Someone like this dude would have been hailed as a hero where I live, hell, he would've had the support of people even while in jail.

But in a country like Japan where the public image, social harmony, and anti-conflict culture is EVERYTHING, regardless of how "understandable" his action were, a label as heavy as "murderer" is not only gonna stick to him, but also to his loved ones (Like it was shown with his mother).

That's the kind of mark that will stay with his family for generations, twisting their public surroundings like a curse.

Add to this the mental distress that comes with killing another human being, on top of doing it in front of this monster's daughter (Which will have to live with the mark of being the daughter of a rapist) while also feeling somewhat responsible for what happened to his sister, and you have a whole recipe for disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread