Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Just the first chapter and thing starts heavy AF. Welp. I has the markings of being a very good read though, so hopefully it delivers.

And yes. The POS teacher deserved to die as horribly as he did.

Not entirely sure if he should be considered a hero, he still murdered in revenge even if completely justified in his reasoning (and personally condoning the murder). But you're right that society should be more understanding of what happened and why. Guess it's those "how dare you disturb the peace, even if the world is better because of what you did" things many societies have.
That thinking is such cancer. The best way to treat situations like this is for society to be understanding while still giving punishment as per the law. The murderer basically sacrificed his life to get rid of trash within the society. He may shouldn't be celebrated, but he should be at least spared from guilt trip.

As a member of a rapist's family, It is okay (normal even) to feel robbed of a precious family member (especially if the rapist acts like a decent human being in front of the family). But your family actually RAPED and KILLED someone else's family member. THAT. THAT is key here. You should be understanding that even if your rapist dad acted good for you, he is actually trash that endangers everyone else.

Of course this is just my personal view. But I think this is better than some daughter of a rapist guilt tripping the brother of a murdered and raped little sister.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty much in mc side, I know you can't just took someone else life no matter how bad that person is In his/her life and we have law too in this world, but....
Sometimes the law itself can't even do anything for someone who already does the bad thing in their's life, but what make me more curious is the girl who saw her father died in front of her eyes, her mind and soul must be broken looking at her beloved one died like that, man i just really wish this author give this girl happy life she deserve....

Dex-chan lover
This reminds a little about the other manga in which a pair of scientists experiment on reviving dead for the benefit of society. Mc kills one of them and is caught in action, and sentenced to death. The dead scientist's daughter takes care of the mc's corpse and reanimates it, his mind intact, and the plot settles around a conflict between the duo and the other scientist. Mc wasn't really at fault for what happened, but that isn't revealed until near the end.
Unfortunately can't remember for the life of me the name of it? But it is somewhere here on mangadex, and I think I read it sometime last year. Oh and the setting seemed to be somewhere around the beginning of the last century...

Dex-chan lover
. Let alone being imprisoned, Kazuma shouldn't even have been arrested.
Because it doesn't change that what he did was first-degree murder. He committed a crime and has to do the time (considering he's supposed to spend like 20 years but only spent 7, he got off lucky), having a reason can't and should never cut it. Treating him like some hero is just gonna encourage others to follow his example then we'd have people murdering each other for whatever they consider justifiable reasons. The ability to kill someone is some heavy shit and not one that should be carelessly left in the hands of an individual.

Dex-chan lover
Should have tortured him a bit more before killing him. Got off way too fucking easy. God I fucking hate this. If this truly happened in real life, that boy would be hailed as a hero. He'll be a living legend.
Still first-degree murder. The law doesn't care if the reason is "justifiable", he killed a man, he's gotta do the time. Consider him a hero all you want, but he still deserves that prison sentence.

Dex-chan lover
Just the first chapter and thing starts heavy AF. Welp. I has the markings of being a very good read though, so hopefully it delivers.

And yes. The POS teacher deserved to die as horribly as he did.

Not entirely sure if he should be considered a hero, he still murdered in revenge even if completely justified in his reasoning (and personally condoning the murder). But you're right that society should be more understanding of what happened and why. Guess it's those "how dare you disturb the peace, even if the world is better because of what you did" things many societies have.
I do agree that we shouldn't legally allow it... too dangerous for a society to legalize murder... but we shouldn't be morally against it either...

Though there is a chance that it's mostly in his own head...

Dex-chan lover
let's not justifies revenge killing, because that's a very dangerous slippery slope that lead to society that normalize violence. not saying the MC action was stupid or not understandable. the rapist literally caused him to lose his beloved sister. the one who talk trash to his family openly was awful clearly awful person. but it seems the judge on mc side. considering japan, he got almost the minimum sentence for planned murder where the usual sentence range from 15 to death sentence.
No, if you look at another post I did, I did acknowledge that we shouldn't legalize killing for revenge.

But morally, he is in the right. Society can't do what is moral always because, as you stated, it is a slippery slope and such laws can be twisted and manipulated by the wrong people. And not everyone would be able to actually get their justice in that way.

Double-page supporter
This... I couldn't think any better words after reading it... It just..., Left with lot of regret and guilt.

Dex-chan lover
This been popping off in Twitter, holy shit someone actually translated it!

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell do people insist on treating evil garbage as human?

Matsumoto is not a person. He's a rapist. He does not deserve to have the same human rights as Yuri. It was 100% okay to murder him. Let alone being imprisoned, Kazuma shouldn't even have been arrested.
Fucking based. MC is a god damn hero. Society is far too soft on criminals these days. Death for rapists, and double death for pedo rapists. A slow painful torture followed by death, but death might be too easy for these fuckers.

Group Leader
sorry to be a downer but is there any inkling of this being any similar to usagi drop? cause if it is I'm usagi dropping this manga for sure. the context of this story really makes the idea of that extra awful. this is based on the authors other works

Dex-chan lover
sorry to be a downer but is there any inkling of this being any similar to usagi drop? cause if it is I'm usagi dropping this manga for sure. the context of this story really makes the idea of that extra awful. this is based on the authors other works
You sure you're not mistaken or something? Because this author's previous works were all H doujins, and he didn't worked on Usagi Drop, at all...

Dex-chan lover
You sure you're not mistaken or something? Because this author's previous works were all H doujins, and he didn't worked on Usagi Drop, at all...
Usagi drop was a story of a 30 year old adopting a 6 year old who was the daughter of his grandfather.

It ends with them getting married.

Dex-chan lover
MC should be proud. He avenged his sister and probably saved the rapist's daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Usagi drop was a story of a 30 year old adopting a 6 year old who was the daughter of his grandfather.

It ends with them getting married.
The person that I quoted before says that the previous works of this manga's author is similar like Usagi Drop, which is absolutely wrong, since his previous works were H doujins, and its story was nothing like Usagi Drop (you could try read it online, but I really don't recommend it).

Dex-chan lover
The person that I quoted before says that the previous works of this manga's author is similar like Usagi Drop, which is absolutely wrong, since his previous works were H doujins, and its story was nothing like Usagi Drop (you could try read it online, but I really don't recommend it).
He was asking if the author is the kind of writer to make these two a couple, given the age difference and how fucked it would be for a murderer and daughter of the murdered to be one.

Users who are viewing this thread