Saihate ni Madou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Nope, you are saying that the MC is at fault for being shocked and should "grow a pair".

Not only he's hearing his deceased sister's voice (which, I assure you, hearing the voice of a person you miss after is gone is painful enough already) but he's hearing her voice while BEING R**ED and he should act level headed in all that shitfest? Just not losing his sanity is a huge achievement

Sorry but you are messed up
Maybe, but his life experiences in prison should've prepared him for this moment. It could've been useful information to turn over to the authorities later. He did not even take the time to ascertain the validity of the recording. The flawed logic displayed in that scene here is this manga's attempt at portraying ex-cons as mentally unstable people, which is just scummy to me because it creates this negative image of all other ex-cons who are just trying to do better.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe, but his life experiences in prison should've prepared him for this moment. It could've been useful information to turn over to the authorities later. He did not even take the time to ascertain the validity of the recording. The flawed logic displayed in that scene here is this manga's attempt at portraying ex-cons as mentally unstable people, which is just scummy to me because it creates this negative image of all other ex-cons who are just trying to do better.
He IS mentally unstable. He is completely guiltridden thanks to Japans completely inability to actually properly deal with Trauma support. That is not hyperbole, I can give you some links if you want. Japan does not treat mental issues in a manner a industrial nation should. That is the message, not "EX-cons are unstable". Especially considering the most fucked up person so far is not "the Ex-con" who is really just trying to make amends but the Girls half-Brother.
And he was doing better, it's scummy people around him that refuse to let him be. Frankly I'm surprised you expect him to act "logical" when suddenly without warning he hears his sisters voice while she was raped. Even a mentally stable man would probably react badly unless they are some kind of sociopath. Honestly I think you are reading some serious strange stuff into this.
:Edit: I thought about this and it's kinda even worse. He isn't even the Target. They are just using him to strike at Shika by destroying the relationship she tried to built out of her own guilt. He is collateral damage.

Last edited:
Group Leader
what im thinking it happened that it is "her fault" is that his sister ended up. lose to this dad because of her friendship.

Group Leader
Open for a collab from chap 11? @Ningekiru
I haven't actually decided if I'll do volume 3. Me working on this was done out of a feeling of necessity since there were no updates to the series all this time- for almost a year. I just want a solid translation that is updated within a reasonable timeframe.
Since you also have interest in translating this, I'll have to reconsider things. Though if people still want me around, I'll certainly take that into account. It's not like I'm uninterested in working on this manga by any means; As I said earlier, I'm okay with another translation being around, and would like to work on this further, assuming I can bring something to the table that feels worthwhile. Also, I assume your translator showed you the message I sent mentioning my interest in collabs. Thanks for getting right on that; I think a team-up could be beneficial. Let's discuss it via DMs.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp, that shit was heavy, just the text would've been enough but author really had to rub it in with the drawings huh, seems like they have a fetish for making the reader grossed out

Group Leader
I'm hoping later chapters bring more clarity, because right now it's rather convoluted, yes. It might make more sense once we understand the characters' motivations.

Also a couple of pages with duplicated text. Page 14 and 22.
Thank you for letting me know; the text has been fixed.

Dex-chan lover
The good thing about this story is only shusuke kill the rapist, actually the rapist shold get more torture than die instantly

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, I'm dropping this shit like it's hot. It was already toeing a line alluding to a child being r*ped by that monster but showing it is just... nah. We're done here.

Dex-chan lover
Ah this is garbage. It's just disgusting tragic shit for the sake of impact and that's it. Not interesting at all. Every single character, minus the mom, is just like caricatures of tragic stereotype.

Bitch, that fucking bombshell that you KNEW his sister was raped (in front of you no less) should be your number one priority to tell him. Who cares if the mom suddenly appear. THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT than dinner you idiot fuck. Set the record straight. Now it's going straight to misunderstanding drama bullshit.
Caricatures of tragic stereotype?
Well no shit, Sherlock, that's what untreated childhood traumatic experience does to you. It won't let you grow up and your brain pics up unhealthy coping mechanisms to keep you safe. Fear, hate, anger-, all they do is make you feel like shit.

Doesn't make reasonable decisions?
I wonder why? Child victim POW: These people were connected to my evil father's murder and are nice to me. Let's tell them that I could've help their daughter/ sister but what happened to her let me have a breather. Let these nice people be sad again hate me so I'll be alone again. Again, POW of a young child victim.

Smells like someone can't sympathize well but IDK.

Dex-chan lover
So what is her fault in this ? That she met her dad because of her ? It's pretty clear she was also a victim of abuse, on top of being super young. Is the reader supposed to believe this crap ?

Also yeah author need to touch some grass, we didn't have to see this twice what the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Your level of delusion is actually insane.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god that was too heavy. I felt like puking a bit reading this chapter. With the way things are, I'm hoping this story is a road to recovery by facing the facts/reality instead of running away from it or ignoring it. I first thought this is just a story about a brother trying to overcome and stand back up by gradually learning and growing. This chapter is fucking heavy.

Dex-chan lover
I mean….what does this change exactly? Not like anyone expected a little girl to stop what was happening

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck, having to hear that is just fucked man...
Also wtf, she was an abused 5/6 year old and you expected her to do anything. Now you're subjecting this poor dude to the some of most fucked shit any person can hear.

Users who are viewing this thread