Saihate no Paladin - Ch. 63.1

Dex-chan lover
Split double pages, hoarding the "full" chapter on their site, watermarking every page, a full five pages of promos and begging...

Jesus fucking christ, zero shame. This is just pathetic.

Open the Menu and enable or disable "offset double spreads". You may also need to turn to "Double Page" view.
No, the scamscanner needs to NOT SPLIT DOUBLE PAGES.

Dex-chan lover
to think that this was translated by the same censoring translator what a shame

Dex-chan lover
Someone need for two pages?

V6tssDU.png

Dex-chan lover
So I initially thought that his body being melted away down to the muscles, tendons, and bones was just an illusion to display the pain he felt. NOPE! Looks like it's genuinely happening and he's using his divinely gifted powers to constantly heal himself back from the brink of death.

Why do I hear Stagnate moaning in the background?
He drew the Demon Kings sword which heals the user by consuming the enemies blood just before he entered the neck wound and got bathed in dragonfire. He's not healing through this on his own, not sure even his mother could do that despite having been the world's most powerful healer at the time.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo the goddess goes all out to keep him alive? even so we clearly see how he is melted down to the bowns
so does the goddess of stagnation now also join? or biting her time hmm

Dex-chan lover
I thought the dragon's spray destroyed your soul... but you can just choose to... not have your soul destroyed? What's going on here? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Man, if I knew this is how they'd split this "chapter", I would've skipped it. I hate it when they release non finished chapters

Dex-chan lover
Would slashing a blood vessel on a giant release blood like a pressure lance?
MC got shredded apart from nothing more than blood at high speed, makes me wonder how a dragon body works.
Hopefully he will go Siegfried route and now gets dragon powers from showering in its blood.

Users who are viewing this thread