Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Torch Port

Aggregator gang
Is it just me but does the name Torch port sound like a bad idea? Also now with the prophecy it sounds like it is going to be "Torched port" soon.

Aggregator gang
I can't believe they basically just skipped an entire really interesting-sounding storyline like that. I wonder if they expand on it more in the books? I know this story isn't really about all the big dramatic fights and stuff, but I want to know more about the Lords of the Forest and the "general" they fought...

Dex-chan lover
How the hell are you guys reading a novel that isn't in English as far as I can tell. Did you guys read it in nihongo?

Fed-Kun's army
Will seems much more expressive and relaxed in this chapter, which is a good thing. He used to be rather stiff and very formal, though I guess his training as a priest and lack of social experience made him that way.

I kinda don’t like the lord from the other city. I don’t think he will betray Will, but he looks much too wily for my taste. The bishop is a nice contrast to him. He might have some temper, but he is straight-forward enough. I like the bishop better.

@Nehvar I’m glad i’m not the only one a little confused at Menel walking around in... nightclothes? women’s underwear?? negligee???

This chapter covered quite a bit of content very fast. I hope it slows down in the next chapter, otherwise it might be a sign this manga is coming to an end ;-;

Woah, suddenly there's a whole lot of story at once, lol. Still, such an enjoyable read <3
TYSM for the quality update as always!

Will and Menel continue to show us this is definitely a straight manga and not at all like reading Lord of the Rings

Double-page supporter
Wait. What? How?.....
A lot of things happened all at once. I'm confused. The pacing of this manga is just a little bit too much for me to keep up.

Double-page supporter
Chapter felt like reading 4 at once, but it worked out well beside the start with the demon as that felt a bit out of place. I kinda like the fast pace and the focus on the lore of the world. The story was slow when it was about exploring william as a person, but afterwards it progressed so fast and its rather nice.

Feels just like a DnD world now and i hope it keeps being lore heavy. To many series just play on emotions and dont expand on anything.

Well that was a lot dropped at once. Can't say I cared for it one bit. I hope that they don't do something like that again any time soon. Felt like a couple of story arcs could have been spun from contents of this chapter.

cant remember the arrival of the dwarf, are they in the past chapters?
and just realize menel short pant? is it really like that? very cutesy

Users who are viewing this thread