Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
I dont remember if i already said it in past chapter, but i dont know why i like Mira, so i like the direction it is going.

Dex-chan lover
So now the revised plan suddenly starts.

The current arc has started around two years ago. I kinda lost track in the middle.
Yeah, it's been dragging, even considering both that this is a slow-paced manga, and the slow releases. The novel didn't feel as slow, despite usually being slower than the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting about this series till it updates. One of those few I wish the author could do more then one every 2 months or longer. Interest would grow if it just didn't take so long between.
But thank you for the chapters from the scans group! doing great job and keep it up

Group Leader
Not everything has been revealed yet and this arc has been going on for literal years so I may not recall everything right, but here's my best approximation.

The organization is trafficking people. Every time anyone gets close to catching them by the tail, they cut it off and the investigation goes nowhere. This is because A) everyone doing the actual trafficking is expendable or if they have too much knowledge of the organization, they're killed the moment they fail, B) a good chunk of adventurers and law enforcement are in on it and can sabotage investigations without arousing suspicion because they all have history with everyone around them, C) the nobility behind the organization are covering up traces of the paperwork and logistics that would be evidence, and D) when they do get evidence, it's getting destroyed by traitorous law enforcement.

As for the current situation, 1) Ivy is the next target, and she knows that because of her slime that can accurately read people's good-evil alignment at a glance. Thanks to that, they have a means of uncovering all of the traitors, so that takes care of B and prevents D. 2) Ivy has plans to meet Mira soon where it's likely Mira and the org will try to kidnap her, so that's their best chance to lay their own trap before the org catches on that they know Mira is a traitor. 3) Ivy deduced that Mira knows too much, so because of A someone must be watching her to kill her and erase all traces of the org if she fails and gets captured.

4) They already managed to capture a hideout, and thanks to Ivy, they managed to hide the money and other evidence they found from the traitors as they moved it to a storehouse/base, preventing D. 5) They've discovered that the org is harboring violent criminals in the forest, most likely to have them ransack the storehouse/base to destroy the evidence and recover the money while appearing on the surface as simple bandits. Once word gets out that bandits are in the forest though, the guild will have to organize adventurers to go kill or capture them, but because of B it would fail if they let things play out normally and traitors were mixed in with the subjugation force.

6) Lastly, the feudal lord Forolda has his own investigation into the org and has been tricked by count Faltoria who recently recommended him a bunch of adventurer's to guard him, likely with plans to kill him and the adventurers all at once and install a puppet feudal lord while everyone's too busy grieving.

So with aaaaaaall of that established, basically the plan is to capture Mira when she tries to capture Ivy and protect her from the org assassin while simultaneously attacking the bandits, making it seem like the org's plot to attack the base has been leaked and forcing them to attack ASAP, before they're ready. By securing Mira and protecting her from the assassination, they secure a direct witness with enough direct experience to incriminate as many people as possible. By wrapping up everyone in the bandit subjugation, both the adventurer's guild and the vigilante corp including all of the traitors littered throughout both groups, they're creating a chaotic situation where the traitors can't move and they can't secretly communicate and conspire.

That covers everything but 6, but that's probably not an immediate concern as once they have Mira and the evidence secured at 4, they have a strong enough case to convince lord Forolda to have count Faltoria arrested.
this comment already covers most of the things, I will add some more detail that appears in the novel, since the novel already explained most of the things.

1. Mira and the twins are just disposable tools of Org, from the very beginning, their purpose is to do the thing Org says and get rid of afterward, it doesn't matter which side will take care of Mira and the twins.

1.1 the role of Mira here is to abduct Ivy, it doesn't matter the outcome of the event, if she succeeds, org will get Ivy and Mira will be disposed of afterward, if she fails, Corp will get her and learn that there's traitor, causing the disruption within the corp, while Mira will be killed by traitor Corps afterward to silence her

1.2 for the twins, their role is to be a bait with group of wanted criminals, when the corp learns about their situation they will create a task forces team to dispatch them, when the corp weakens due to the split of force they will use that chance to kill corp leader and other good corps than seize full control over the corps, twins and wanted criminal will be silence and announce that good corps were fighting with criminal to dead, shift all the blame to Mira and the twins

2. the plan has been laid out, but with unforeseen variables, our Ivy is here, org didn't know that corp was aware of the traitor, Org didn't know that their plan had been thoroughly seen through, Ivy wanted to act immediately because the more they delay, the higher chance that Org will realize that they already aware of the traitor, so Ivy decide to trigger this plan of Org right away, to put the org completely off guard and leave them no choice but to proceed as plan without knowing that Corp already have the plan to counter them

after this will be the future event, some should already watch it in anime version, I will sum it up here
1. what the Corp did is leave behind few people to guard the place, most of them are traitors, and bring the remaining with the leader to the forest
2. the taskforce to catch the criminals is combined with Corp and adventurer, placing traitor corp and adventurer in the same unit and then heading out
3. the traitor corp guarding the mansion sees this as an opportunity, they call for more people and count Faltoria over to search for the documents and gold, when they open the secret path, the sleeping ball activates and sends the sleeping gas all over the mansion, cause everyone to sleep
4. in the forest once they're deep enough leader and vice shoot out the net and catch every traitor corp and adventurer
5. back to Mira and Ivy, Rudlua safely subdues Mira and her accomplice Lyselia with the help from Kalua, nothing too important to mention here

Dex-chan lover
Not everything has been revealed yet and this arc has been going on for literal years so I may not recall everything right, but here's my best approximation.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAHHHHH!!!!! this is way more comprehensive than i ever expected TT you are truly a kind soul and i very much appreciate you delineating the key points by ABCs and 123s!! m(_ _)m

Users who are viewing this thread