Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
Welp, that village is dead, for sure. If only there was some little girl that had warned them of a swarm of ant monsters being nearby.

And the whole exposition on slimes being used for dumping was weird, adventurer teams need slimes so they can avoid dumping old gear like broken swords and armors in the forest (as if it wouldnt be something blacksmiths buy to recycle), but only the s-ranked teams actually can use the slime for what it became a legally forced criteria for.
At least its obvious what the slime she tames is going to be used for. Baggage-carrier with a legally obligated slime? Sure employment!

@feha

I think because when there's a group, waste could be problem to sanitation so they have this law to have slime deals with it in each group but solo adventure could go without it

So cute, I feel like things will go so much worse before getting better, hope I'm wrong. . .

@MaTu94 The worst was when she was at her old village. Things start for move for the better now that she reached this village.
Though some challenges still await her she won't be completely alone when she faces them at that time.

Dex-chan lover
Seems good so far! I'm glad she got away from that abusive family quickly.

Double-page supporter
She's precious, hopefully she find a friend soon, a boy or girl preferably, no fucking spirits, demons, demi crap, god or whatever, a normal person would be nice for a change.

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaah it sounds like she's set up pretty well to work as a disposer in adventuring parties.

Kind of weird that despite all the exposition on the value of slimes and their utility for a village her tamer skill was still considered useless. Although I suppose it's the whole 0 star thing.

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing her slime will be able to process inorganic objects- either that or store even more.

I do like how her memories are very faint, and not something she can fully pull out. Either way- I'm looking forward to what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
@Woodfolk @feha : it has been a while since I read this par, but I think organic material can attract monsters, and inorganic is normally weapons or gear humanoid monsters could use. Do you want to give the goblins weapons, that is how you start a goblin slayer like world...

@domo404 : medieval earth the worst you got was normal rats, magic world means skaven (or worse) being attracted and using the discarded gear against you is a possibility.

@jimkage : their are decent humans in her future
including one who, from what I got, effectively becomes her foster father

@beardymike : it is the 0 stars, from the webnovel
any slime other then 1 very weak type requires 2 stars to tame (mentioned when she saw the tamer and slime in the woods). From what I got taming is basically forced subjugation/enslavement, and at 0 stars the MC has no strength behind to force the "bond"

Users who are viewing this thread