Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2 - (Part two)

This is very heart whelming for meh TTwTT ....Glad to know those pyscopaths- jkjk, but it was Karma for them.

Anyone know if there's a way to read a translation of the novel? Apparently the old traslators' website got all the content removed/links broken/something.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that there a wild mice meat are more exquisite than a wild rabbit meat

I think her blank skill is some sort of divine blessing and she's got a gods protection and as such, her home village is being punished for their cruelty towards her.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I'm so happy shes meeting good people I'm just scared for of she sees her sperm and egg donors again.

Dex-chan lover
For those trying to remember, her parents wanted something great to come from her. Instead, she's a "Starless" a being that's marked for little to no talent.

Her father became scornful and abusive afterwards, then to downright murderous. But judging from the looks of it, the dad seemed... manipulated.

@Pinkdog16

She was classed as a "Starless". You could say "God-forsaken".

Seriously, when i read it, i think MC will always get hunted by the people from village she was born.
but thanks it isnt.. and i hope it will never happen again

Bruh this city is so sus. Those guards are really up to something and i don't like it

Dex-chan lover
Man I'll be so dang happy when this updates, it's such a good story so far.

Users who are viewing this thread