Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita

Whoever did, did a great job writing that desc
It got me to smile in a manner most grotesque

Dex-chan lover
She's around 9-10 currently right, the 3-5 years skip after her appraisal at 5? how slow/fast the pace of the story is...? is she gonna be growing up soon or veeeery slowly? anybody can tell me?

@no168_92 I don't think she ages much after the time skip, I believe the story is supposed to be from a child's perspective. It could change in the future but so far in the LN she's still a child, so she'll probably age very slowly.

So heart warmingly sad this story is. I wanna see more and be assured that she will be guaranteed happiness

I really like this manga, to the point that i read the novel for the continuation.

What i really like is that, there's no real villain. Just people being people. It's just that, the pacing is really slow, you won't see her physical growth in the near future.

OH, THE DESCRIPTION IS A RHYME!? I'm too slow to realize something like that unless it's in a certain sentence structure...

Dex-chan lover
Nice slice of life and is a great pace cleanser. Go and read this.

10/10

This is what i think when the adventure tag is placed, she's actually travelling.

Darn, this is what you call as not a clickbait title, unlike several reads saying weakest here and there but manages to have OP skill.

This is a very cute store, but I don't get the plot significance of her being isekaid. The story wouldnt be so different if she was just an unlucky kid in this fantasy world.

Users who are viewing this thread