Dex-chan lover
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SOMEONE LIE TO ME

MY POOR SET

This is why he has trust issues gosh dang what even-
I'm actually speechless
wtf thot

p6y

i wanted to like him but i knew he couldn't be trusted omg since he wanted set dead too the first time... when u just want set to be happy

Fed-Kun's army
oh shit...

Thoth used Set to kill Apophis? Did the snake eat the frogs who were like parents to him, but he struggled to get revenge on Apophis for that (since he doesn't die even if beheaded), and found a way to do it using Set?
Or did Thoth use Apophis as an excuse to kill Set (and Osiris too?).
Apophis probably didn't kill Osiris the first time around, and it was Thoth. That would explain why he didn't call for help before getting slashed back then (in the future). Did Apophis attach himself to Osiris the first time and Osiris got killed for that reason? But then why kill Nepthys? Is the goal to overthrow the entire royal line?

Will Set loop again? Will it be to a different time this time?
Or will he go to the afterlife and fight his way back to the living world somehow? Teaming up with Apophis maybe?
I think it will loop but the afterlife option sounds super interesting, so I'd definitely be hyped if it happens.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
I need the next chapter! How could it end like that?! Wow just wow, I have no words.

Thanks for the chapter!

Wow what's with all the twists in this manga?? Anyways thanks for the translation!

OMG my head is still reeling from this chapter..

I knew it! He was so suspicious right from the beginning. That b!tch. Let Set be happy! 😭

Aggregator gang
I KNEW IT WAS YOU THOOOTH!!! and lmao osiris sound like a fuk boi trying to smooth his way with his kidnapper AND DAMN YOU THOOOTH

Ah, and thank you for the update. Now i'm kinda conflicted like maybe Aphopis never really want to hurt Osiris it's just he's obsessed over Osiris, but what's the deal with you Thooooth, don't tell me we are gonna see about some tragic backstory after this? My guess it will be about the brothers and sisters mother whom death always being mentioned a lot of time

Aggregator gang
Never trust a man named thoth because it has thot in the name and lying is their game. Then again never trust anyone because the Egyptian family here seems to be playing fuck, marry, kill but with more kill added in.

Group Leader
...Too many things in one chap just no. Wtf happened.

I knew Thoth was suspicious I said so. From chap 5 years later he was the one who first called Set the killer. I knew it. I didn't know this would turn BL so quick tho... At least it's not Osi x Set. So Apo is basically just a virgin yandere.

Thanks for the chapter!
I read that there will be a bigger cliffhanger. I thought, there won' be a problem. Now, I regret it and wait for the next chapter in hope, that it won't has this huge cliffhanger.

Fed-Kun's army
I KNEW IT!!! He was so suspicious 😔. The look on Osiris's face is definitely gonna be engraved in my memory. Now, is Set gonna become a villain from here or what? 🙃

Double-page supporter
Oi someone give Seth some love (except Osi tho) everyone is out to kill him ;;;

Aggregator gang
No! For all we know, she was planning to kill Osiris after their marriage and take over as Queen. I won't be fooled by the romance subplot!

Wait. What? What happened here? The Title of the manga is really misleading and the story is a mindfuck. But I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread