Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 1 - The Adventurer and Th…

Dex-chan lover
what is it with isekai parties haveing abso-fucking-loutly horrid interparty communication skills? watch in awe as I solve the plot in one fell swoop.

"hey i think its a bad idea to sell your armor to make my gear better, even if I have better stuff, im still working extra hard to keep you alive. i also think that you, as the party leader should try to balance your need to be their friend with the need to keep the party safe in better check."

or!!!!

"I understand that you have a proplem with the way the party currently functions, I think that you should, instead of trying to force the group to break, voice your concerns so that we can course correct and make a better more efficent party."

WOW! ITS THAT FUCKING SIMPLE!

Dex-chan lover
If you just want to be loved by many people, just go be an idol or like that. Don't make others suffer from what you've done, stupid girl. This girl is lucky that the man she trick is a naive guy but of a smart, devil or scum her life will be in hell now.
I feel that the story can become quite uncomfortable to read because of the two idiots in the party. I mean, those d*ck-brained idiots wouldn't believe MC's words over someone who just joined less than 24 hours ago. And that thot was actually extremely lucky. Just imagine if within the parties that she crushed there was someone who's a brute, a rapist, a yandere, or a cruel bastard.
honestly, picking out people like this is probably the point. She picks out naive guys and drags them down for her gratification. If she would mistake scum or a yandere for a typical naive guy, she wouldn't be a 'good' circle breaker (get a darwin award with that one). That said, having your friend group/job break down and turn violent would change a dude. Wouldn't be surprised if an old target comes hunting her down and mc has to save her for the sake of the simps sanity.

Dex-chan lover
That said, having your friend group/job break down and turn violent would change a dude.
That's what I meant. With such extreme conditions, people can easily change or have their inherent traits (which could be really bad) surfaces. Also don't you think it'd be really hard to recognize a yandere in a males-only group?

Wouldn't be surprised if an old target comes hunting her down and mc has to save her for the sake of the simps sanity.
Oh god. Please don't. Though it's a futile pray because this manga is most likely about pairing MC with her.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the goblins from Four-Cornered World (Goblin Slayer) exist here. I bet they'll make a very good friend with her.

Aggregator gang
Couple things:
1) This gag won't last long and the author will run out of ideas.
2) She's likely going to start falling for him and he'll start falling for her with both of them denying it.
3) Some are asking about the look in her eye. Some have asked if she's a succubus. That's also the sign of a yandere.
4) The author is going to give some lame justification for her doing this. I bet it will be because she either hates men or was in a party full of men who mistreated her. Meaning her initial introduction might be partly true where she said she was abandoned by her party.
5) This is obviously a way for an author to write the whole typical manga male MC who is afraid of romance with a female MC and the author being able to justify it by making the female MC obviously toxic from the start. Like I said, that gag can only go so far before the author has to switch gears and make things go into questionable and/or uncomfortable and serious territory.

We'll see how it goes.
Looking at the raws right now. Goes from 0 - 100 in the next chapter. And I was right about #4 & #5, this clearly is just a way for author to justify having MC dodge constant advances by female characters. Another female character shows up and the manga becomes mostly a battle between the two females for the MC's attention with the MC being the only "smart" male among the group...well with the MFC we've been introduced to, so far. The other one, he seems to be lenient with until a certain point. Keep in mind, I can only look at the pictures. So, take all this with a grain of salt. Some were somewhat right about the succubus thing, only with the wrong character. That's all I'll say.

Edited to add some additional stuff.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A fucking Thot Detector. Now THAT is an original power lol.

Or its just a thinly veiled attempt to make MC act like the usual dickless asexual isekai lead to avoid any physical contact as always. To keep it in an eternal ecchi limbo.

Dex-chan lover
what a funny concept but also what a funny Skill lmao
Thot detector
From what I'm guessing, it's just part of it all. It's a danger detection that warns when the party could end up being destroyed and in this case it's a party crusher.

Dex-chan lover
From what I'm guessing, it's just part of it all. It's a danger detection that warns when the party could end up being destroyed and in this case it's a party crusher.
Yeah Its name basicly used for the 2 meanings lmao one for Actual party crusher danger and then this thot

Dex-chan lover
Ok this manga might be kinda funny if it plays out as just an analogy for the main conflict (which is in itself trope-y and kind of funny) just through an isekai. The magic or world-building may not be super cohesive, but if the story just tries to be (and sticks with the idea of being) a metaphor it will be enjoyable read

Users who are viewing this thread