Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 1 - The Adventurer and Th…

Dex-chan lover
Romance is one of the tags. So if somehow no other girl comes into the story, is he gonna make her fall in love with him?

Dex-chan lover
it's got tits so i'll keep reading it, but this excuse for a story makes no sense. just don't continue the fucking "battle" in the tavern and kick her??

Group Leader
This comment section is incel central holy lmao. It's quite obvious that the girl will fall for the MC and vice versa as they both try to fight this silent war. Those 2 dick-for-brains are just going to be here for the gags. This is a romantic comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Even the thot have enough braincells to figured out their party are full of stupid people for not disbanding and proceed to go to dungeon

Fed-Kun's army
Wow didn't know the Japanese faced the same issues. That being said this was more of a highschool/early college problem. I don't know many mature/functioning adults that this would seriously affect.

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking this, the MC is not just straight up overpowered but actually using his brain

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess I should prepare to be cancelled, because this was ret*rd*d.

Dex-chan lover
She deserves to be mind broken by monsters (slimes, tentacles, orcs, goblins etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread