Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 1 - The Adventurer and Th…

Dex-chan lover
We need thot slayer asap
dc30edccd1fea2d800c5aaa12f48c27b08462d3f78f6bd90b537a953762eaaea_1.webp

Dex-chan lover
Girls trying to destroy "male circles" just for the enjoyement of doing so...
Kinda remind me of certain people... :thonk:
There was this hentai doujin where the solution was basically to have the guys aside from the leader drink a genderbending potion to avoid being led astray by the incoming troublemaking circle crusher. :pacman: You can guess how that ends, right? :)

Dex-chan lover
Author is definitely going to recycle this gag for the next 20 chapters before something happens.

Dex-chan lover
Just let them die...don't waste your time on this.

Legit this happens in every survival game I've been in when I join a group and then a girl joins...the leader or one random dude goes full fucking cuck and gives them everything while the rest have to struggle getting shit -_-.

Why I stopped playing Conan.

Dex-chan lover
So who wants to bet that this white mage is the same circle crusher girl from his previous life? Also just let the group disband. Why would you want half of your party filled with idiots who succumb to temptation so easily?
It seems very likely, given the artwork we've been shown of that bitch. Yeesh, Toma is an idiot.

Toma should just poison the dumb bitch's drink.

Dex-chan lover
interesting, I can't imagine this will be a particularly long series though, the shelf-life of this set-up seems pretty short.

Dex-chan lover
off to a troubling start with this series 2 simps (put everyone's lives at risk for the low chance of pussy) and a strangely trusting mc considering this happened to him once before.

Aggregator gang
There was this hentai doujin where the solution was basically to have the guys aside from the leader drink a genderbending potion to avoid being led astray by the incoming troublemaking circle crusher. :pacman: You can guess how that ends, right? :)
I think I've read this one :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
“Man did you hear about that white mage that broke up a party? Crazy stuff”
”Weird, why’s the skill i was given explicitly to detect threats to my group going off?”
”A random white mage who recently left a party suddenly wants to join up with us? Hmm. It’s a bit weird, but i’m sure it’s fine.”

I’m sure the goddess who gave you that skill would like a couple words. And you should maybe talk to your friends about pattern recognition. He got there in the end but with a skill specifically geared towards warning him about this nonsense it took far too long.

Fed-Kun's army
The concept itself of this is kinda interesting, but the main issue with this stories are always usually how the side characters are portrayed, which in this case, both are complete idiots. If the setting was on a modern day society, then I guess you can play with the idea of a group of otaku friends that have little to no experience with girls, to justify they being gullible and naive. But this is a world of adventurers, monsters, and danger, so immediately "SIMPing" feels just forced, unless all of them were isekaid, which I honestly doubt.

Either way, I always consume this type of junk, so added to bookmarks :)

Dex-chan lover
If you pass her around like a blunt everyone can have a good time tho

Dex-chan lover
Should've just gotten rid of her in secret. Useless MC. -.-
At what point was he gonna do that? He just realized the warnings were about her when they were already halfway in the labyrinth

Plus you got the 2 simps in his party that won't let that slide

I'm one for trashing useless/spinless MCs, but this MC is not one of those

Users who are viewing this thread