Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 1 - The Adventurer and Th…

Dex-chan lover
Girls trying to destroy "male circles" just for the enjoyement of doing so...
Kinda remind me of certain people... :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
If you just want to be loved by many people, just go be an idol or like that. Don't make others suffer from what you've done, stupid girl. This girl is lucky that the man she trick is a naive guy but of a smart, devil or scum her life will be in hell now.
she did this with the previous adventure team too.

This girl isn’t after adoration, she’s actively after breaking up groups of friends as a source of enjoyment.

Dex-chan lover
after shield hero I feel like I've seen dozens of isekai manga that revolve around how some lady is a huge asshole that never stops betraying people. Is this the birth of a new sub-genre?

Group Leader
If you just want to be loved by many people, just go be an idol or like that. Don't make others suffer from what you've done, stupid girl. This girl is lucky that the man she trick is a naive guy but of a smart, devil or scum her life will be in hell now.
They need the high that being a victim or seen as innocent provides. And they'll get a mob to sic on you if they can. They love to push a snowball down the mountain and watch it become an avalanche. People end up fighting and end up forgetting the cause.

A girl in my class tried doing that. I stopped it because I caught on quick. The key is to not retaliate and calm the other party down and let them see reason. Your non-aggressive CALM behavior will go against the lies she spreads in real time and they'll realize something is up. Unfortunately, they won't even realize the "victim" caused the problem in the first place because they idolized them. But at least they won't mobilize against you again. Everytime the "victim" tries again they are less likely to be successful because rapport is built between the resolved parties. And the "victim" becomes increasingly frustrated. It really is a battle of attrition.

Last edited:
Group Leader
My finger is hovering between 'Reading' and 'On Hold'. I guess it's 'Reading' for now, but if all we see is a repeating pattern of this chapter in the future and zero actual plot, then...
Most likely it'll be the same plot. Attrition battles are attempt to wear the enemy down. How you respond to exhaust enemy resource while defending and striking back will be key. Usually started and controlled by the person who has the advantage. In this case, it's the girl.

It's up to the MC to either leave the group or win his group back. He doesn't wanna leave cause the group will collapse. But staying also puts him in danger.

Dex-chan lover
Nah. We don’t want to have another incident like Ai’s one happening.

Nou

Dex-chan lover
Hey lads, y'all know that the preview image/volume image isnt of the party crusher right? It's some character that hasn't been introduced yet.

The party crusher has pink hair, this is shown in the volume 1 image as well as the very first page of the manga.

So unless the party crusher becomes blond, I think it's gonna be another character.

Dex-chan lover
Funny premise, hope it doesn’t give her some kind of sob story, just let her be Tom to MC’s Jerry.

Users who are viewing this thread